Chapter 10: Caught Red Handed

Start from the beginning

"I have something to do as well... you!" She spoke cunningly as she sauntered over and crawled on top of me. She rubbed her body against mine, placed gentle kisses on my neck.

"Selene, I don't love you. It was only lust." I announced confidently.

"Love, lust, what's the difference? Who cares?" She responded.

"Selene." I protested as she reached for my manhood. I felt its response, it was automatic. I was a little ashamed, but I knew I couldn't have controlled it. A slight moan escaped my lips. She continued her caresses and though I hadn't want to encourage her, though I admit, I had enjoyed it.

"Selene, I'm warning you" My words were interrupted by her mouth. I knew I had to stop this; the lust rose within me when she gripped my hard member forcefully through my pants. I hadn't wanted to do hurt Aria, but my resolve had weakened. I pushed her away gently, created space between us. I would have no choice but to harm her, if she hadn't halted her advances.

"Selene." I begged, felt my resolve falter as the lust threatened to overtake me.I couldn't have let that happen.

"Stop this! You're getting married tomorrow. What would Ronan think?" I reasoned.

"What would Ronan think?" His words were full of anger and pain. I hadn't noticed in my state of arousal that the door that was once slightly ajar was now fully open and gave way to my brother's death glare.

"It's not what you think Ronan." I shoved her off, hoped he wouldn't get the wrong idea. He stood in front of me, stared me down. We were face to face. I tried to respond, to explain but I had no words. It was as he thought it was, or it used to be, and I deserved what came next.

"It's not what I think? It's EXACTLY what I think. Don't pretend you didn't enjoy every touch, every kiss, every moment you stole from her." He grabbed her forcefully, pulled her behind him. He was angry, I knew he would have been, but I needed to explain.

"Ronan" I grabbed him, tried to stop him, but he shoved me with such force that I crashed into the wall with a harrowing thud. Glass and plaster rained down on me. He was taller, but not stronger, not faster. I knew I could have taken him, but what was the point? I'd had it coming.

"NOW we're even." I had no response. This was my penance for my betrayal. He snarled at me ferociously, and barred his fangs.

"I hate you. You are no brother to me." His words were emotionless. Then just as quickly as he'd appeared, they were gone.