Final Fight

"So you lived," Herobrine said. "Though I'm pretty sure you should've stayed down and let the death comes to you."

"Is it?" Steve replied, "Or have I met God before?"

His friends were confused. Probably they never heard from him.

"A God?" Yaebi raised his question.

"What does he talking about?" Paula added.

Herobrine instantly figured it out, and he spoke onto him. "Ahhh, now I see. You have met him after I killed you, and you are being resurrected by him," Herobrine said. "But none of that matter. Why not try to fight me one on one, won't you?"

He's not bluffing about doing it. Otherwise, he'll hurt his friends really badly.

Steve glanced at his friends. "Everyone," Steve called. "Stay out of my way. This is my fight."

"Steve..." Cupa quietly said.

"I'll call you if you need my assistance. And..." he let out with his smile. "You did a good job fighting him."

Everybody felt grateful a bit since he said that.

"Now go! You don't want you to get yourself into trouble."

His friends are moving away from the fight zone, but Cupa wasn't moving though. She needs to say something to him before she moves. "Good luck," Cupa said, and she's moving out of the zone to stay with them.

And now it's Steve and Herobrine alone in this fight zone.

"Ah, you sent your friends away from us as I said it." He said.

Strangely, Steve is not afraid of him anymore. Because he overcame his fear.

"So, where to start?" Herobrine said, prepares to fight.

"Wait. Before we start fighting," Steve paused. He brought the Holy Dagger out from his inventory and showed that to him.

Herobrine was shocked in fear to see that weapon.

"Do you recognize this weapon? I got this from my dream."

"Is that-!?" he thought. "...A Holy Dagger!?

Steve just smirks back at him. Talk about irony.

"Impossible! I thought I destroyed that years ago!

He instantly flashbacks where he strangled Steve, and he got a major pain on his arm a while back in the Overworld.

"Of course! That major pain I received is the Dagger he got! Why couldn't I think of this before!?"

"Oh? You don't know this one?" Steve questions. "Let me tell ya. This Dagger that the white lady gave that to me from my dream. It seems she's telling me that you don't like this one."

Herobrine just growled that the dagger is with him, but suddenly, he got over it and smirks once again.

"Well now, it seems you have a dagger on your hands now. Why don't we start? I won't hold back. I'm dead serious." He summons his sword and points at him.

"Heh, fine by me. I won't hold back either." He said, kept his dagger inside, and drew out his sword now. "And what's better after I revived? I feel like a brand new. I just ate God's Apple."

Everybody is watching both Steve and Herobrine. Hoping that Steve will win.

"Steve, please be careful." Cupa though, and hope he will beat Herobrine this time.

Herobrine cracks his own neck as he is stretching it.

"Well then, shall we begin? I've already killed you once, and now it is time to do it again. I'm going to enjoy this every time I killed you."