In the depths of Dungeon

At the bottom of the chasm underneath the dungeon...

Cupa and the girl are left unconscious, floating in the shallow river after they barely survived the fall, and drifted into the riverbank. Soon after, they woke up.

"Owww..." Cupa grunts, rubbing her head behind. "That hurts..." She stretched her back after she stood up.

"Ugh... Talk about the long fall..." The girl grunts too. "At least we're okay, I guess."

They got off the shallow river, and they sat down to dry themselves up a bit.

"Where are we, anyway?"

They look around at the bottom of the pit, full of stalactites and glowing mushrooms around them.

"Looks like we are at the bottom of the pit. Not much of a bottomless or anything."

And they look up to see anything from up here, but nothing from the distance, not even the single sighting about the structure.

"Wow. Were really are in that deepest pit that we've encountered for." Cupa said.

"I know," the girl said. "At least we can see things around the glowing mushrooms around us. It's weird that it glows in the dark cave."

"But how did mushrooms glow?" she curiously asked.

"Don't look at me," the girl annoyed a bit. "I'm not a person who knows about those plants or shrooms or anything. I'm just a girl who loves exploring and fighting, not knowing everything like him."

"Oh. I see." Cupa said. "I was just asking."

"So, can we just go and find the way up?" The girl said.

"Ok," Cupa nods.

Both Cupa and the girl stood up afterward and began to follow the path of glowing mushrooms and flowing river.

Meanwhile above the pit, Steve alone is walking on the path. He's starting to think about his experiences what he's done.

"Is it true that I had friends before?" he thought, looking at his open hand.

He flashes his memory that he and Cupa had done this beforehand. And furthermore, Cupa leaves a quote on him; "And besides, we're here for you because we're friends!"

"Because we're friends, huh? That is what they are talking about."

Then again, he flashed his memory about he told her that he had no friends before after he dug out the cave with her and they're on the forest gazing upon the sunset. After his explanation, Cupa just hugs him and leaves. He felt so sorry about her a bit.

"I should've done this before..." He thought.

Afterward, he thinks about his own experiences so far.

And he caught the attention as the large treasure chest was over here on the path in front of him. He was relieved that he might be going to needing the useful items for him.

Once he checked inside the chest, there are Compass, Three loaves of bread, two Iron Ingots, and Flint and Steel in it. This might not be useful for him, but he decides to take it all anyway, and he kept it from his inventory. He's also found a Scabbard, which it's cover for swords, but no sword inserted. "Huh. This will come in handy." He said.

He heard a Zombie noises coming from ahead of him, and they are approached towards him. He prepared his sword and engaged to fight.

"Cupa! Get behi--" He suddenly realized that she's not here, or they're here right now because they fell down right into the pit as he remembers. "Right. I'm on my own here..." He sighed out with his grief. He then attacks the hordes of Zombies by slashing them at their chests. One by one, he hacks and slashes their chests as the weak point for him, and then he stabs one another. He dodged the Zombie attack and counters it by slicing its head off.