The Nether Games

Steve woke up in a pitch-black void, seeing nothing. No sky, no ground, no trees, nothing.

He shivers as he feels cold in his dream. As if he's in Snow Biome or something. Other than that, there is no biome in this place.

Until he sees the white glowing silhouette person, walking away from him.

"Hello?" he said to the silhouette, but no response as they kept walking. He decides to follow them. However, no matter how he walks, the silhouette walks away from him faster, even running doesn't help. He even called out the silhouette, but still no response. Until then they disappeared into the darkness.

He looks around the void, but nothing to see.

Until he sees something in the distance. Glowing white eyes appeared in the distance, shrouded into the darkness. He narrowed his eyes to see it clearly. Until he realized. He felt a bit scared, and without any weapon that he was carrying, he's helpless. He'd never seen any of this before.

And then, it happened. Their eyes drew closer towards him very fast and...

Steve woke up on his dreadful nightmare in a panic, he needs to take some breaths to calm himself down as he clutches his chest.

"Oh my god..." he frightens. "That...scares me..."

He looks around the surroundings, full of Nether Racks. Maybe he's in the room or Nether Cave or something, not knowing how he ended up inside the cave.

"Where am I?" he asked himself. He felt his back cold and noticed there are Packed Ices placed above him. Maybe that explains why he felt cold from his dream, he was lying down the whole time.

He gets out of the cave and finds himself at the Island, surrounded by the Lava Lake.

"Huh. Never knew that someone carried me here but," he looks around to look for his friends. "Where are they?"

He saw Zoe sitting there at the shore of the Lava Ocean, dipping her legs into the Lava. And he walked towards her and sat down. He is not dipping his legs into the lava because he's not fireproof or lava proof anymore.

"Hey Zoe," Steve called.

"Oh. Steve. You're up." Zoe said.

"Where am I? And what happened here? he questions.

"You passed out because you suffered a Heat Stroke," she answered.

"Heat Stroke?"

"A Heat Stroke is when a person is exposed to an extreme heat temperature for too long, which may cause problems on your body. Such as perspiration, dehydration, and headaches. It seems you dropped some of the Packed Ices of yours that your friend found. That is why you don't have anything to cool yourself down whilst fighting the hordes of the Nether mobs."

As Steve remembers he dropped the Packed Ices from his inventory after he blocked its fireball attack from Ghast.

Then he said something else to her. "I wanted to tell you something in my dream."

"..." she silenced for a moment, "never thought you shared your dream with me, go ahead."

Steve took a deep breath and explained about his frightful dream. After his story ended with a pause, not telling her how did it end.

Zoe was speechless about his dream. The glowing white eyes don't feel safe that way. "You were dead?"

"I thought I would, but it's just a dream." he sighed in relief. "Anyways, where are we? And where are my friends off to?" He asks.