Into the Unknown Dimension

It was a dark and starless sky night in the Unknown dimension.

Cupa and her walking in the forest, heading towards the Castle where Steve has been held.

"Boy, this forest sure does scary than the regular one," Kumo said.

"It does," Zoe said.

"Don't be," Skelly added, "Steve might be held inside his castle as we arrived on the cliff, we know where will be going."

"Umm... Can Blazette and I can go fly ahead to his castle?" Charlotte asked. "We both know we can fly directly at it."

"Unless you want to be shot down by Skeletons, even if they are all around you," Yaebi responds. "And plus, you don't even carry us anymore since you've been shrunk down to a human size like us because of Bond Heart."

They decide not to if Yaebi is right.

"Say, why did you do that when you try to save him?" Shara asks.

"Uhh... I feel like I don't hesitate to save him, hopefully, he'll be okay." Cupa responds.

"Come on, Cupa, admit it that you like him," Shara said.

"No!" Cupa nervously shouted. "I mean, I could save him twice. It's not like I like him or anything.

"Then again..." she began to blush as a reddish-pink appeared on her cheeks, and she held her chest, thinking about she likes him the most.

"Hold it," Andr alerted, raising her hand.

They stopped in a sudden for a few seconds, they heard footsteps and hissing ahead of them.

"Creepers, incoming!"

Seven Black Aura Creepers are approaching in front of them, everybody is armed and Withney carelessly attacks them as she shoulder tackles them and a quick slash on its chest.

Blazette on the other hand threw her rods against three Creepers, and explode upon death.

One Creeper is about to explode near her, but Skelly saved her by a shot arrow on Creeper. But upon dying, Withney moved out before it explodes.

"Boom!"

They are looking at her sternly on how careless she has.

"Hehe, sorry," Withney giggles. "just a little bit carried away."

"More of them are coming!" Andr warned.

The hordes of Black Aura Mobs appeared everywhere, surrounding them around as approaches. Everybody prepared for a wave attack.

Zoe began to strike first the Zombies by slash it on their chest or cuts their heads off. As well as Withney, who is just slitting them and applied the Wither effect on them, feeling them weak. And she just finishes them off with a couple of kicks.

Skelly aimed at the Black Aura Skeletons with her Magic Bow. She took a shot as fast as she can before Skeletons do. Skeleton's skulls shattered to pieces when she took a precise shot.

Swoosh!

Skelly near misses the Arrow near her head. She turns around where it whizzed at and saw a group of Black Aura Spider Jockeys, where Skeletons are ridden on top. They are approaching towards her friends.

"We got company!" Skelly informed.

Skeleton riders take aim at her and fire away, sending some arrows flying towards her.

Skelly dodges the arrows at the nick of time, then she shoots back at the target, which either Spider or Skeleton. If she shoots Spider, Spider will most likely dodge the arrow as it jumps from the side. So she'll shoot at Skeletons instead. She shot three Skeletons, but not to Spiders, which they still came charging towards her.