The Nether Dimension

It was peaceful and quiet at midnight at Steve's house.

Everyone is asleep during that night, even him.

Suddenly, he is encountering his dream again. In his dream, Steve is standing in nothingness as he looks around. And then something changes going on here.

"Nice job finding them," a mysterious voice said, he looks around where the voice comes from, but no one is here. "But can you find us in our dimension? You can't find us in the Overworld, you know."

Then it transported him elsewhere as the area was changing. The entire area is a reddish hell-like place, filled with Lava Ocean. He was standing on the ground known as the Netherrack. He had seen this dimension before.

"The Nether..." Steve quietly guessed.

"Correct," she said, and the 5 human-figure silhouettes appeared in front of him.

"Now you can find us in Nether Dimension," another female voice says.

"And hurry," says the other voice, "things are getting worse from here. Good luck. We'll be waiting for you." The five silhouettes vanish through the air and the background was changed into nothingness once again.

His dream was ended as Steve was wide awake and sat down for a moment. Probably they gave him a hint or something.

On the next early morning, Steve is just sitting on the ground outside of his house. Thinking about his dream last night.

"Steve," Stephanie called inside his head. Using her telepathy to talk to him. "Does something matter to you?"

"Yeah. Just..." he paused for a moment, "Just had another dream last night. Maybe they are telling me something. Something this place that I have never been there."

"Let me guess; the Nether Dimension." She guessed it right.

"That's right," he replied, "the Nether is the underworld dimension, it's like a hell place whatsoever. I have read the book of the Nether Dimension. The portal is made of Obsidian, the hardest stone to mine. They built the frame out of Obsidian. To activate the portal, you need a Flint and Steel and use it in the portal frame and the portal is activated.

"I think they're telling me something more in my dream." he began, "five silhouette girls are in the Nether, they are telling me that the whole situation is getting worse. I bet they are in danger."

"I see," Stephanie said, "but you can't get to the Nether Dimension without a Nether Portal."

"Yeah, it's too bad we can't find it," he sighed. "Even we build a portal near our house. It took forever to mine the Obsidian without the Diamond Pickaxe."

"It was, Steve," she said. "It was."

"Well," he stood up and stretched his back for the moment. "It's time to find some Diamonds and mine some obsidian. This is going to be a long day to find the Diamonds and Obsidian. And I will get some potions from the Witch's shop, just in case."

"I hope you'll be alright if you've stranded in the deep cave again Steve," she said. "Last time you fell into the chasm and it wasn't pretty fending yourself with your friends though."

"Yeah, I'll be careful this time," he said.

Meanwhile, in a Potion Shop...

"Huh? The Nether Dimension?" The Witch questions.

"Well yeah," Steve replied, "we are going in there, but I have no idea where it is. So, I just came here to drop by and buy some potions for mining Diamonds, then Obsidian. Just in case a monster attacks."