The Abandoned Mineshaft

It's another breezy day after a week has passed after the Ender Dragon was defeated.

Steve and his friends are busy building his house on a new floor. They build new rooms just for each other.

Until one friend, Kumo, is just sitting there next to the window, gazing upon the sky. She looks very sad for some reason.

Steve is carrying a Wooden Planks that is about to build the next floor, and he saw Kumo sat down as he passes by. 

"Kumo. Are you feeling okay?"

"Oh. Hey Steve..." Kumo depressingly said. "I'm fine, I guess..."

Steve had no idea how to handle their expressions before, and he'll give him a shot.

"Kumo, your expression seems so deep. Perhaps you're not enjoying this, are you?"

"No..." she replied.

Steve then put down a Wooden Planks on the floor and tell about they fought Ender Dragon days ago.

"Come on. We fought the Ender Dragon, A.K.A Andr's dad, a couple of days back here. You know how hard it is if we're fighting him, and dealing with a lot of Endermen. At least we slew him and we are happy about it. That's what friends are for."

"No, it's not it..." She sighed,

"Then, what is it? What are you gonna tell me?"

Kumo letting out of her sigh, and she answers to him.

"It's... My little sister..."

"Eh? You had a sister?" He bewildered. "Why didn't you tell me before?"

She gave him a stern look that she was supposed to say it to him days ago in the Stronghold.

"I was trying to tell you back there until Yaebi called us," she said. "And I forgot to tell you before going to the End."

"Well, this is free time, you can tell me what you want. Now tell me what happened to your sister back there?" he said.

"It's a long story. I-"

She tried to remember it but somehow forgot what happened back there.

"I don't remember exactly what happened. But I do remember a bit.

"Remember when we are heading to the End dimension with Andr, and somehow stumbled upon the Abandoned Mineshaft? We encountered the Cave Spiders. That reminds me of my little sister. She was gone missing ever since. But now, I am getting worried about her, a lot. Maybe it's my little sister that I was looking for." she explained.

"Gosh, I..." he began, frowning. "I'm really sorry about your sister."

"Don't be, Steve," she said.  "After we're fending off a bunch of Cave Spiders and monsters, I looked up in the Abandoned Mineshaft, one Cave Spider look directly at me and fled. I got a feeling that she must be around here. She must be inside the Abandoned Mineshaft." Then she begs him. "Please Steve, help me find my sister! I missed her so much!"

Steve never knew about this situation like this, but he will try anyway.

"Well... We would try." Steve accepted her request. "Afterall, I am a cave explorer. We can search for your little sister."

Kumo hugs him tightly, showing his gratitude. "Thank you, Steve," she sniffles. "I knew I can count on you." 

Steve hugs her back, comforting her feelings. They let themselves go afterward.

"Listen, I got to go," Steve says, "they're still building their new floor and rooms for us. If you want to help us build a new room, we would be glad to finish it right away."