The Dungeon

It was a breezy afternoon in the forest, where Steve's house is located there in the middle of the open field.

Until suddenly,

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!"

Cupa screamed out.

Steve rushed out to his room to see what's happening. And he saw Cupa standing on top of the Crafting Table, trembling in fear.

"What is it Cupa?" Steve asked. "Is there a trouble?"

"Yes there is!" she yelled, pointing at the Ocelot.

It is sitting on the floor and doesn't do anything from that.

That's just made him chuckled as he had nothing to do with it.

"It's just an Ocelot Cupa," Steve replied. "Nothing's doing anything from you."

"Steve, this is not funny!" Cupa annoyed. "Please get rid of it already! I'm scared!"

"Alright, fine." He sighed.

Steve walked towards the front door and opens the door to shoo the Ocelot out of his house.

He closed the door afterward. Cupa sigh of relief after the Ocelot was gone, then she steps down from the crafting table.

"Thank you, Steve," Cupa said.

"You're welcome." He said. "Where did that come from?" he wonders about where did the Ocelot come from. He had no idea where it was.

"Beats me." She shrugged. "Should we look for it what's causing it to enter your house?"

"Sure." he nods.

They began to search where the Ocelot came in, and just a minute, she finally found a hole in the Furnace Room. She called him, and see there's a missing Brick Block at the upper right corner of the wall.

"Huh, that's unusual," he said, putting his hand on his chin.

"What was that all about?" she asked.

"I don't know what happened here. I don't remove this one, nor I pick it up."

"Maybe Enderman would've picked up last night. Don't you think, Steve?"

"Hmm... Well, that explains why they picked that up," he said. "Well, better patch up nice and quick."

He then opened up the chest and brought out 4 Clays.

He set up his furnace by placing a Coal under the slot. And he placed 4 Clays above the slot in the Furnace and starts to harden it by heat as it lits up. They sat down and watch till it's done.

"So, Steve," Cupa called.

"Yes?" Steve said.

"About your house. How long does it gonna take to build your house?" she asked.

"Well... I build my own house in a couple of days. Just to get more resources, then gathering up some materials for my house. And when I had enough materials, I'll just continue building it. It's not that easy if I am alone here, not only once. I'll get tired." he explained.

"Wow. You're a good builder." She said.

"Thanks. I appreciate that."

One clay was hardened to Brick, but there are three clays were still soft.

"So Cupa."

"What?"

"I was wondering if I could ask something from you."