Child

It was a breezy afternoon in the middle of the forest, there was a shop here before that they don't know this one.

Steve and his friends are browsing lots of potions on the shelves.

"Potions of Harming, Leaping, Weakness, Strength, Healing, there are many types of potion around here," Yaebi said.

"And also, Potion Tipped Arrows? Never seen that someone added this." Skelly said, examining the 'Potion Tipped Arrow' shelf.

"Man, isn't that weird that we haven't seen any shop around in this world?" Cupa asked.

"Maybe, Cupa," Steve replied, "plus I've never seen the uncertain places like this. I mean, to be honest with you all, some places don't build like this. I don't also run a business selling these items like this. I just want resources to build anything or craft anything." He explained. "Plus, I don't even have any emeralds to trade with. Villager does trade things like items for emeralds, emeralds for items, and vise versa."

"Ahem." The shop owner called them and caught the attention of them. They went to the counter, and talk to the shop owner. Turns out, the shop owner is Witch. "So, what can I help you?" Witch asked.

"You run this business?" Steve curiously asked.

"Of course," she responded. "First time strolling around my shop?"

"Yeah," Skelly nods. "Personally, we don't see any shops around in this world."

"Well, since you are here for the first time, here are the Free Samples of my potions for you." The witch said, placing four kinds of small Potions on the counter. These potions had never seen like this before.

His friends are not sure if they are safe for them.

"Uhh... I don't think I can drink those." Kumo said.

"Me neither," Yaebi said. "I ain't drinking those."

"I think I'll do it," Steve said, accepting to take a sample from the Witch.

"Steve," Skelly called. "Are you sure you're gonna drink one of these samples?"

"Trust me. I'll take one of it, and that's all. Who knows what will happen if I drink the potion."

"He's right," Witch said. "Only one customer at a time will take one of my samples. So, will you drink one with him?"

"No thanks." Kumo disagrees.

"I'm good." Cupa denies.

"Nah, just keep it," Skelly said.

"I'm not thirsty," Yaebi said.

Steve letting out of his sigh that his friends refused to drink one of her samples. "You guys..."

"Oh well, since they aren't interesting taking my samples, why don't you drink ahead."

He took one sample and stares at it. He wasn't so sure if it is safe or not.

"Come on, don't be so modest," she said.

And now he began to drink it all. He finished drinking it, he feels very funny for him, and now he feels dizzy. "Ugh... my head..."

And suddenly, he collapsed on the floor, out conscious.

About an hour later, Steve wakes up groaning, slowly opening his eyes.

"Look! Steve wakes up!" Cupa quietly squealed in excitement.

He barely heard them shushing and barely hearing what they're saying. As his vision was clear, he saw them giggling at either each other or him. Steve was currently in his own room, meaning he's at his own house.