Jangli billi'

Start bij het begin

Mukti- bhai sbhi chalte hai na. I mean ke teno ek sath chalte hai.

Alya- yea that's good chalo.

Manik- okk!! Chlo

The three knock on Cabir' room. He was surprised on seeing them. He asked they to enter. Soon the three told about their plan. Cabir sensed something fishy in Manik's behaviour, but let it go for the time being. Both Cabir and Navya agreed. Navya too wanted to enjoy so they all agreed.

Manik- ehh!!! Girls you get ready. I'll tell the others. Alya.. Dhruv toh tumhare room mey he hoga toh to you inform him.

Navya- pr Manik... Nandu rehte hai abhi. Usko bhe tog inform krna hai. Hm krke aate hai...

Manik- are Navya yrr tum lrkiya bohot time lgati ho teyaar hone mey. Usse mey bta dunga tum log teyaar ho. Agar tum log vha gae na toh shuru hojaoge "mey Kya pehnu ".... "yeh acha nae hai".... "yeh acha hai".... "mere pass kuch nae hai"..... "mujhe kuch samajh nae aaraha" (He said mimicking looking at all the girls).

And both the boys started laughing. The girls we're boiling in anger.

Alya- you!!!!(She said angrily. All the girls pounched on both the boys and they we're running around saving there lives laughing).Manik tum bhe... koe baat nae jb tumhare vaale aaege na tb dekhenge.

Manik- haa haa jb aaege tb dekhenge and I bet you she will not be like you all. She will be the most simple girl, jiski ek smile pe sb fida honge (saying this he winked at the girls). Abhi jao ready hojao.

Cabir- ooe hoe Manik baba.... Kya baat hai... mujhe kyu lgraha hai ke tujhe koe milgae hai (He asked whispering in his ear).

Manik- Cabir!!! Apna dimag lgana bnd kr aur chl mere sath sb ko inform krne (He said composing himself) bch gae aaj nae toh agar Cabir se pkda jata (he thought).

They both went to inform the other family members. Cabir retired back to his room and Manik went to Nandini's room to inform her.

He knocked on the door and heard 'come in'.

Manik- hello Ms. Murty.

Nandini- ohh Manik come na(initially she was shocked). Ab kya chl raha hai inke dimag mey (she thought). You want something???

Manik- haa vo I came here to inform you ke get ready.. we are going out.

Nandini- going out?? Pr kaha?? Aur we mtlb??

Manik- yrr tum kitne questions krte ho. Hm sb log clubbing ke lia jaarae hai. Abhi is gonna join us directly. Elders ko inform krdiya hai. Karan bhai said he is not willing to join us. Aur kuch?? (He asked sarcastically)

Nandini- ohh okk!!! Sbhi jaarae hai (She said this slowly but to her bad lucky he heard). Pr Manik I don't want to go. You all go and enjoy I'll stay back.

Manik- excuse me!! Mey puchne nae btane aaya tha... so get ready fast. Mujhe bhe teyaar hona hai.

Nandini- pr...

Manik- no arguments. You are coming and that's final. Sidha sidha keh raha hu naam jao, nae toh I have my own ways (He cut her off inbetween and said smirking. He said all this purposely to see how she reacts).

Nandini- nae toh Kya haa!!! Kya kroge bolo?? I'm not afraid of you (she said pushing him back. Her nose was red with anger and he was smirking as his plan was working).

Manij- are nandini what are you doing??? Are listen, listen I was kidding you (He said holding her hand). Mey mzaak krraha tha baba... (He pulled her close to himself. She gasped at the sudden pull. He bent to her level and said near her ear huskily) vese I like this jungli avtaar of yours(saying this he again kissed and cheek and walked away).

She stood there numb at her place. She came back to her senses and his words played back in her mind 'jungli billi'

Nandini- Manik Malhotra (She shouted). How dare you call me 'jungli billi' saying this she ran towards him.

He was at the door when he heard her shout. For a moment his heart beat increased. He thought something was wrong. He was really afraid for her. He turned around to go back but after listening to her furious words, he took a U-turn and thought "chal beta khisakle. Abhi toh apna sansaar bsana hai. Iski aavaz se toh lgra hai ke she's gonna eat me raw ".
While he was busy thinking all this, nandini came there.

Nandini- tumhare himmat kese hue mujhe 'jangli billi' bolne ke.

Manik- dekho Nandini I was joking around yrr tum.. tum serious kyu horae ho. (He said moving back slowly).

Nandini- you love joking around na Manik... I'll tell you now (Saying this she started chasing him).

Manik ran to save his life and the Tom and Jerry fight started.

Hola people!!! How are you all. Here is the update. Hope you like it. Incline votes and comments. Ignore grammatic mistakes.

Happy reading😊😊