"Is there something funny?" my mother questioned.

"Oh-uh nothing," I said quickly.

"Are you sure?" she asked as Harry planted another kiss on my nose. I shut my eyes and scrunched up my nose.

"Uhm- no- I mean yes!" I replied as Harry smirked and kissed my forehead.

"Do you want me to call later?" my mom asked.

"No! It's fine! Trust me!" I said as Harry kissed my eye. I gave him a 'wtf' look as he smirked.

"You seem tired, I'll call later. Bye, take care of yourself," she said.

I sighed as Harry kissed my other eye. "Okay. Tell papa and Emily that I love them." I said.

"Alrighty. Bye,"

"Goodbye,"

I tapped the 'end' button before looking over at Harry.

"Are you serious?" I asked as he bit his lip in amusement.

"What happened, baby?" he asked, playing innocent.

"You! That's what happened!" I said and crossed my arms. I turned away from him and pouted my lips.

His arms slid around my waist and he rested his head on my shoulder. "Who were you talking to?" he asked.

"Oh please! Don't play innocent with me! You knew that that was my mother, right? You made her hang up," I sighed.

"I'm so sorry, baby. But I have a question," he stated as his hot breath fanned my ear.

"What?" I growled.

"Is it wrong to kiss my girlfriend when I want to kiss her?" he asked.

My eyes went wide, "Girlfriend?" I asked.

"Mm, yeah. We're a thing now, aren't we?" he asked.

I turned around so that we were facing each other. His face was dangerously close to mine.

"Okay. So we're officially in a relationship now," I confirmed as he nodded.

I smiled but suddenly I realized something.

"What happened?" Harry asked.

"Harry, won't your fans hate me?" I asked as I slid my arms around his neck.

"Well, if they're true fans, they'll be happy for us," he spoke.

I nodded in thought until suddenly, Harry spoke up again.

"Guess what?" he wiggled his eyebrows.

"What?" I bit my lip. His eyes flickered down to my lips for a second before he spoke up again.

"You can leave the hospital now!" he smiled.

"Really?! Thank god!" I sighed in happiness.

"Yup. And I brought you some clothes."

My eyes went wide, "You went through my clothes?!"

He shrugged. "I only went through your panties and bras an-"

I cut him off by slapping my hand over his mouth. He chuckled before removing my hand.

He leaned down just a bit and his lips met mine. I devoured every second of the kiss as adrenaline pumped through my veins. He pulled back and smirked.

"If I'm your boyfriend, I get to have all access," he spoke.

"And if I'm your girlfriend, then I get all access too," I stated before wiggling my eyebrows. I bursted into laughter and Harry smiled at me, dimples showing.

"You're so fucking cute," he whispered.

I stopped laughing and looked over at him. I kept smiling as I placed my finger on his lips.

"Language, mister!" I scolded before biting my lip.

He planted a kiss on my finger and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Now, Mr.Styles, can you tell me where my clothing is?" I asked, not removing my finger.

He smirked and pointed towards the side table. I sighed in satisfaction before moving away from his arms. Just as I was about to get up, I felt Harry tug on my arm.

I turned around and wiggled my eyebrows. "What's up?" I asked.

"I have a question," he stated.

"Gosh, you and your questions! What is it?" I asked.

"Can I get a kiss?"

I shook my head and laughed at his surprised face. I got up and swiped my clothing from the side table and entered the bathroom without glancing back.