28) Daddy Says (Lemon)

Comincia dall'inizio

"Yes daddy." I said, and he smirked.

"Good. Now strip for me." He demanded, causing me to blush.
"Now (Y/N)." He added, and I bit my lip. I slowly took off my shirt, then I worked on pulling my pants down. I stepped out of them, and watched as Kakashi bit his lip.
"Damn..." he muttered to himself. I went to take off my bra, but he stopped me.
"Don't take that off, I want you to turn around." He said, and I did what I was told. I felt him walk up behind me, as his lips pressed against my shoulders.
"Do you love me baby girl?" He asked and I nodded.

"So much Kakashi." I said breathlessly as he left a trail of kisses up and down my neck.

"Ah ah! It's daddy." He corrected me, and I blushed.

"Sorry daddy." I said, as I felt him smirk into my neck. His hands went down to my hips, as he pulled my butt towards his crotch, and I gasped.

"Do you know how much I love it when you're naked in front of me baby?" He asked, and I moaned, as he began to suck on my sensitive skin. He rubbed his covered crotch, on my butt, as his hands went up to my bra, and unhooked it. I let out a sigh of relief.

"A lot daddy..." I moaned quietly, as his hands pushed the bra straps off of my shoulders and down my arms until it had fallen on the bed. His hands snaked up to my chest, as he cupped my breasts in his hands, making sure to palm my hardened nipples, giving them a squeeze. His fingers expertly rolled my nipples around, making me moan a little louder.

"Do you feel how hard you make daddy's cock?" He asked, as his hips jerked against my ass, and I bit my lip. One of his hands left my breasts, and quickly groped my pussy, as I sucked in a harsh breath.
"Such a naughty little girl. Already soaking wet in those pretty black lacy panties." He said, as his finger ran circles around where my clit was.

"D-daddy..." I said breathlessly as my hands held on to each of his wrists.
"Let me please you..." I said to him, and he chuckled.

"Oh don't worry baby girl..." He said, as his hand went in between my lacy underwear, and began rubbing my clit slowly, making my legs buckle. His fingers worked circles on my clit, making me moan.
"You better be quiet, you wouldn't want Kardama to hear, would you?" He asked and I moaned quietly.

"Oh hush Kakashi. I know you want him to hear us." I groaned in pleasure as he moved his hand further down, inserting two fingers inside of me, pumping in and out slowly, allowing my juices to coat his fingers. I let out a gasp, jerking into his hands.

"Hmmm, you're right... So just wait, until my cock stretches you out." He whispered into my ear, sending shivers down my spine, as his fingers pumped faster.
"I know you wanted to please me baby, but nothing is more pleasing at this moment, than you squirming in between my hand and my cock." He whispered, as he planted a kiss on my neck. I started to breathe harder, as my butt backed up against the boner in his pants. He let out a small moan in my ear, and I moaned back in response. I let my hips roll, allowing us both to feel pleasure. His fingers curled inside of me, and I let out a louder moan.
"You better be quiet." He said sternly, and I squeezed on his wrist.

"Daddy..." I moaned out softly, and he smirked.

"Yeah, you like that don't you? My fingers stretching you out?" He growled in my ear, as he began grinding into my butt, a little faster.

"F-fuck yesss." I tried to keep my voice down, but it was harder than I thought it would be. Just the idea of knowing someone could potentially hear us, made me more excited.

"Move one of your hands down to your pussy baby, underneath my hand, and rub your clit." He ordered, as I was too horny to even care. He slowed down, just so I could get situated, and I began to follow his orders.