Ch.11 || The Dinner

ابدأ من البداية

I watch as Jin is panicking, quickly setting up the dining table, making sure the food is ready, checking for any imperfections on the table, and his face. He looks like a mess.

"Ahh, I look like a mess!"

Huh, called it.

"You look great Jin, just calm down, breathe, breathe, come on, inhale, exhale, yes you got this." Leah comforts him, gently patting his back, care clearly shown in her eyes.

"Why are you so worked up over this anyway? Y/N's just coming over for dinner." Jin looks at me and glares.

"You don't get it Yoongi, do you? This has to be perfect, she has to love my food, my house, my face, and my table." Jin runs his hands through his hair, then he freaks out cause he messed up his hair. Leah quickly comes to his rescue, fixing his blonde hair to his liking.

"I don't think Y/N is like that hyung, she seems to be a really sweet person. If she can handle Leah then she can handle any of us. She isn't the type to judge imperfections either." Hobi speaks up, getting my attention. He speaks of Y/N as if she is some angel. Listen, I did feel bad about how I was acting with her before, but as I got to know her, she is just some devil hiding under a pretty shell. She can be nice at times but once you get on her nerves, a monster is released and you realize at that moment it's time to start planning what song you want to be played at your funeral. But as I said, she isn't all that bad to hang out with sometimes. Sometimes.

I'm not trying to die at 27, no bitch.

"What would I do without you Hoseok?" Jin says, drawing me away from my thoughts.

"I don't know what you would do without me, you shouldn't think about life without your hope. It sounds dull."

"You're right sorry." Jin then claps his hands as if he is elegant or some shit.

"Come here you peasants, I have a speech before Y/N gets here which is in," Jin looks down at his watch, then continues, "five minutes so we have to be quick."

I'm offended, who's he calling peasant, bitch I'm a fucking king, bow down to my white ass before I kick you so far up into the sky that you'll be higher then Taehyung's hairline. Try me.

I wouldn't speak my thoughts out loud though. I'm pretty sure my glare towards Jin sent the message I was trying to get through to him because he then scratched the back of his neck sheepishly and cleared his throat.

"S-so uh, since everyone's h-here, I'll give my speech now toni-" He's then cut off by the ring of a doorbell catching all of our attention.

"Ding-dong." Jungkook pipes up causing Leah to smack the back of his head, ending up in him doing it back to her, which then caused a fight to break out between them.

"Don't test me Jungkook, I will detach your daddy pills with my bare hands!" Leah shouts causing Jungkook to let go of her arm and shudder away towards Taehyung, hiding behind him for protection from the scary woman brushing off her clothes and composing herself. Jin and Namjoon both facepalm, oddly at the same time.

We all jump at the sudden ring of the doorbell a second time. Jin motions for us to take our seats at the table as he sprints towards the door, fixing his hair before opening the door with a wide smile.

"Hello Y/N, come right in and take a seat next to Leah." She nods timidly and takes a seat next to the short-haired, brunette.

Y/N's POV

I sit next to Leah, making sure my skin is at a safe distance from hers as my hands and my legs under my knees aren't covered. I'm wearing a dress, nothing too flashy, but it has sleeves, so I'm a little safe there.