Forgiveness (Old)

Start from the beginning

I hope you know i Love you more then i love myself Tom, I hope you feel the same way..

Sorry to my unknown loverSorry that I can't believeThat anybody ever reallyStarts to fall in love with meSorry to my unknown loverSorry I could be so blindDidn't mean to leave youAnd all of the things that we had behind

...

And someone will love you, Someone will love you, Someone will love you But someone isn't me And someone will love you, Someone will love you, Someone will love you But someone-

i heard sobbing.. should i knock?

isn't me

3rd person perspective :

Tord was kinda crying himself because he just realized how much pain he was going through, he lost his mom, his dad got killed in front of him, he was an only child and got bullied for his eyes, He hides his emotions for us..

for Tord..

Tord had enough of it, He stood up and opened the door, Tom blushed and said loudly "Tord!? what the hell do you want-" Tom couldn't continue because Tord hugged him and Tom was in shock, Tord was crying.. Crying for him, Tord said in a shaky voice "I'm sorry Tom, Sorry for teasing you, Fighting you, And i'm sorry for being blind, I should have known you were in such pain! why haven'y you spoken up you idiot?!" Tom was confused, Tom hugged back crying too "i don't deserve you guys, I'm just an asshole, The useless alcoholic that takes the space of the house a-and-" Tord shouted "SHUT UP! JUST SHUT UP" Tom was silent, Tord looked at Tom in the eyes "You deserve Us and more Tom, You dealt with lots of shit and i'm sorry for not being there, I ended up being the bully too." Tom wiped Tord's tears and said "Are you serious?! you were the only thing that actually made me feel something Tord! don't you remember the time where there was that kid?" Tord was blushing by the fact Tom touched him, He replied "Jake? how could i forget that asshole.." Tom giggled and said "yeah.."

~Flashback~

Tom and Tord we're walking around the school, Tom said to tord "hey tord! i need to go to the bathroom! give me a sec!" Tom ran to the bathroom as Tord waited outside the bathroom door for Tom, Tom entered one of the stalls and he exited to face the one and only, Jake, Jake had a smirk and said "Well well! the gay finally showed up! hello 8ball!" Tom was scared and said "w-whatever! i need to go-" he wanted to run away but he couldn't cause Jake held his shoulder and punched him in the face and said "I don't think so!", he started beating Tom in the bathroom

Tord was outside waiting, He heard Tom cry for help so he didn't hesitate to dash in the bathroom, what he saw furiated him madly, Jake was laughing as tom was on the ground crying and bleeding from the nose and the mouth by a broken tooth, Tord said in anger "Get the f*** away from him Jake." Jake looked up and said "Oh boo hoo you're boyfriend is here-" Jake got punched by Tord and Tord whacked the sh** out of Jake, He held Tom bridal style cause if he held him by the arm it would hurt Tom, Tom was shaken up and whimpering, Tord was calming him down as he started to walk to the nurse, Some students stared and some entered the bathroom to see what the hell happened, Tom later passed out because of stress and Tord only sighed and kissed Tom's forehead telling him sweet things in Tom's sleep.

~End of flashback~

Tord said in a proud way "i did beat the hell out of him! no one should mess with my- i mean.. mess with someone i know!" Tord was blushing and Tom noticed what happened and Tom started blushing, Tom finally spoke up, "Hey Tord, when you held me to the nurses office.. do you remember anything?" Tord blushed harder and was panicking, Tom just laughed and said "you don't have to i already know, You ki-" Tord just cut him off by shushing him and saying "D-Don't say it! it's so embarrassing!" Tom then replied "But it was cuteee~" Tord laughed and locked eyes with tom for several minutes, "You really have beautiful eyes Tom" Tord said not caring about what he said anymore, Tom just got closer and said "really?" Tord nodded, Finally Tord kissed Tom, Tom expected it and didn't mind it since he already loved him, After they separated Tom just laid his head on Tord's chest and said "I love you..", Tord placed his chin on Tom's head and said "i love you more..

, you have no idea how much i waited for this.."

BONUS :

Edd was recording the whole thing, When Tom and Tord ended their 'thing', Matt came home and Edd ran downstairs and showed him the tape saying "You owe me 50" Matt gasped "WE BETTED YESTERDAY-" Edd said "Give me!" Matt sighes in defeat and gave him 50 bucks, They both sneakily checked on Tom's room to find both Tom and Tord cuddled up asleep.

Edd ran downstairs and both Edd and Matt started watching the tape fangirling.

WOW this was fun to write! Honestly i love writing these so much lol