The Beast AU (Old)

Start from the beginning

[source : http://gfanz4ever

[source : http://gfanz4ever.tumblr.com/post/142243584920/stepfxrd-they-grow-up-so-fast]

Adventurer, Tord larrsin, A classic known historian who believes in the legends and even explores the forgotten, He's out there to prove that one, At least one of those legends exist, His accompanied Pau and Pat who also follow him from his childhood.

Let's start shall we? [sorry for making it long lol]

3rd person perspective :

Tord alongside him Pau and Pat were walking a steep hill that was walkable, From here and ther Pau would tumble down but Pat catches him, they've been in the forest for days because they were planning this little adventure for months, now they are ready, Pau related to Tord's dreams of finding something new, Pat just wanted to keep them off trouble, As they were going up the hill they noticed the sun setting down quicker which was unusual, So they began to walk faster for shelter, Pau cursed under his breath and said "we better move! i think it may rain.." Tord looked confused as he started to walk faster and while that he said "But wait, didn't you say that this.. place we are in rarely rains? how come it justs-..." Pat sighs and says "Guys i know it's confusing but we better-" Pat's sentence was cut down by a horrifying lighting sound and prectaclly squeaked in fear, Pau laughed and Tord tried to hold it in as they walked faster, Pat completed his sentence in a shaky voice "f-find a place to s-stay in for n- the night.." Pau and Tord at this point were laughing, Pat had a fear of thunder because he says it's ;too loud and flashy' so Pau practically held his arm dragging him because he was in pure shook, While they were walking they didn't notice a Little man running through the tree branches high following them and observing them silently, From every flaw they did he'd say a pun to entertain himself from their boring theorise, When the thunder came he mumbled to himself "That was quiet a shock" he snickered and continued to follow them.

The three of them reached a cave that was haunting because of the sound of water droplets caused by the rain and the darkness that was scary but somehow comforting, Tord pointed at the cave and said "Hey let's stay there! Pat go get some wood, Pau go with him since he may pee himself", Pat replied in an annoyed voice "Hey!" Pau just slaps his shoulders playfully and said with an amused expression"c'mon let's go, it's raining like crazy", They both walk off in the woods that were next to the cave to get some wood as tord entered the cave to make sure it wasn't occupied by bats or bears or even worse, the opening of the cave was giganting, tord would have to stand on pau and pat vertically to even touch the tip of the opening, so it was big, When tord settled his backpack in and setted up his friends sleeping bags and his own he heard a soft and yet quiet cry deep in the cave, at first he was scared and disturbed because as far a he knows NO one is suppose to be here unless it was..

Tord's perspective :

What the hell was that!? no one is allowed to even be here.. unless this wasn't a someone.. where's pau and pat when you need them.. I walked closer and deeper in the cave with my camera, I know this is stupid but at least i need some evidence for Pau and Pat to prove something right? yeah!