Happy Endings

Billy's POV:

"Oh my god. Ashton what's happening?" I start crying.

"I don't know babe. I need to get you to the hospital." He says panicked.

"I need a shower first." I say through tears looking down at the mess.

I run to the bathroom crying as I turn on the shower and get in fully clothed. As I peel my wet cloths off my body I look down clutching my stomach as I lose more blood. It doesn't seem to be stopping and I start to freak out even more.

"Ashton!" I yell to him as I sit down in the shower the sight of all the blood making me feel dizzy.

"Yeah." He replies running into the bathroom.

"It won't stop." I cry as my body becomes weak.

"I'm taking you to the hospital." He says and I can tell he's trying his absolute hardest to stay calm for me.

He turns the shower off and wraps a towel around me drying me down.

"I'm going to need some pads or something." I say completely embarrassed.

"Ok, where are they?" He asks still sounding panicked.

"Below the sink." I say.

He opens up the cupboard and pulls out the packet handing it and some old cloths to me.

"I'll be right outside the bathroom." He says kissing me on for forehead before closing the door behind him.

I get dressed but struggle to stand up because of the pain and the lose of blood which is making me feel sick.

"Ash, help me." I say as he opens the door rushing over to me.

"I can't walk. I feel like I'm going to faint." I say shakily.

He picks my body up with ease and carries me out to his car. He puts me in the passenger side, buckling up my seat belt and closing my car door before rushing around to his side. He starts the car and speeds off towards the hospital.

He pulls up right outside emergency and it's just like a scene in a movie. Everything slows down as I become dizzier, Ashton scoops me up in his arms as he runs towards the entrance. As he reaches the door he's met by two nurses.

"Sir, what happened?" One nurse asks.

"She's argh pregnant and she woke up bleeding." Ashton says in a panic.

A bright flash goes off in my face as I turn to see the paparazzi outside the window snapping photos of us.

"It's alright babe, don't worry about them. Just focus on yourself." Ashton says as they rush me into a private room and Ashton places me limp body on the bed.

The nurses frantically start hooking my up to machines as Ashton sits next to me panicked watching intensely what the nurses are doing while holding my hand.

"Everything is going to be fine." He tells me stroking my hair.

They put a needle in my arm and place a band around my stomach as I start to fall asleep.

__________________

"Ash?" I almost whisper as I open my eyes.

"Ashton?" I repeat.

"I'm right here." He says rushing over to me holding my hands.

"The baby?" I asks him.

He doesn't reply as his head falls to the floor and I hear him sniffling.