Help?

||I really hope you guys are enjoying it! And please vote for my story it means a lot||

Ashton's POV:

During band practice I just couldn't get my mind off Billy. She was so cute when she blushes and how she tries to hide her smile when I tell her something. She's just perfect and I know Michael would absolutely kill me if he found out I had feelings for his sister but I really just can't help it. I think the boys picked up on my daydreaming during practice as they keep giving me really weird looks and smirks. We sing our final song Long Way Home and for some reason I can't help but compare it to Billy. When the song ends I just sit there in silence.

"You seem distracted man." Luke says.

"Yeah sorry." I reply snapping back to reality.

"You better not be thinking about my sister!" Michael says and the other boys laugh, I just look up and them and give them a slight smile.

"He defiantly is." Calum jokes but Michael doesn't find it funny.

"I'm not, promise man!" I say trying to convince Michael but I know I haven't.

"Whatever. Who wants some food?" Michael asks walking into the kitchen and everyone cheers and runs in after him.

He grabs out a plate of sandwiches and some orange juice placing them on the table. I grab a sandwich and unlock my phone and go on twitter after a bit of stalking I manage to find Billy's account and follow her before reading her last tweet. I favourite it before making my own tweet.

@Ashton5sos

Cutest day I've had for a while! :)

I quickly put my phone down and look up at Billy enters the room. She gives me a quick smile which almost melts me before grabbing an apple and walking back upstairs to her bedroom I'm guessing.

"Stop making googly eyes at my sister it's making me sick!" Michael says snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Aw look at him, he just can't help it!" Calum adds pinching my cheek.

"Shut up man." I say slapping Calum's hand away before finishing off my sandwich.

"Are you gonna ask her out?" Luke says which just makes the situation so much more awkward.

"No, he's not. Because that's my little sister." Michael says sounding a bit pissed off.

___________________________

Billy's POV:

I hear the phone ringing but choose to ignore it since Michael is already down stairs.

"Billy! The phone please!" Michael yells to me.

"You get it!" I yell back still laying in my bed.

"I'm busy!" He yells and I give in running down the stairs past the boys to answer it before the person on the other line hangs up.

"Hello, Billy speaking." I say to the person on the other end of the line.

"Hey Chook, we just got word and we can bring your Mum home today." Dad says happily through the phone and I can't help but let out a scream or joy. I must've scared the boys though because they all come rushing into the room asking what's wrong.

"Michael! Dad's bringing Mum home today...now!" I say running into my brothers arms as we both celebrate.

After I let go of our hug I rush back over to the phone realising I've left Dad still waiting for a reply.

"Dad that's so great!" I say excited.

"Well I better go get your Mother and we'll be home soon." Dad says before hanging up the phone and I do the same.