Movie Night

Ashton's POV:

"So who's got a special lady in their life?" The interviewer asks us.

"My Mum?" Luke asks making Michael and Cal laugh.

"What about you Ashton?" The interviewer says as my eyes shoot up at him.

"What? Sorry I wasn't listening." I say trying to avoid the question as I let out a yawn.

"Keep you up late last night too did she?" The interviewer says making the boys giggle.

"No." I say laughing a little at his question as I remember last night.

"Rightio then." The interviewer says back before asking us more questions.

By lunch time we've done about 20 different interviews and I'm stuffed. I really shouldn't of stayed up so late, I mean it was worth it but I'm buggered.

"So why are you so tired?" Calum laughs taking a bite out of his food.

"Just jet lagged." I say not wanting the boys to find out. I'm not embarrassed or anything I just know I'll never hear the end of it.

"I'm sure. Can you explain all the giggling and cuteness that was going on last night while we were all in bed?" Calum continues.

"We were just talking about stuff." I say thinking back to our conversation.

"Are you sure that's all that was happening?" Luke asks winking.

"Yes I'm sure man." I say seriously as we head back to our bus.

___________________

Billy's POV:

"Ok guys so we are on the bus for tonight, then heading to a hotel for a while. You will be getting two days off. First day do what ever you want, catch up on sleep whatever it's up to you. Second day you'll be meeting the 1D boys then doing a sound check in the arvo. Then Monday is your first show." One of the tour manages says.

After the talk everyone heads to the back room for a gaming and movie night. Michael and Luke verse each other in the first round as Calum, Ash and I sit back and watch them.

"I'm here!" Liz says bursting through the doors.

"Tour Mum!" Calum says running up and giving Liz a hug as Ashton does the same, leaving me sitting there awkwardly.

"Hey boys. Hey Billy. Hey Luke." She says walking over to Luke and giving him a kiss on the head.

"Mum you're making me loose!" Luke says to his mum.

"She's not making you do anything! You just suck!" Michael yells to Luke before throwing his controller down in victory.

"Muuuum." Luke whines to her making her laugh at him.

"Next contender!" Michael announces as Calum steps up to take him on as Luke sits down next to his Mum laying down on her legs.

I really miss those moments when Mum and I just sat around talking with out a worry. I don't even realise I'm staring at them both until Liz looks up at me and gives me a smile I return it before facing Ashton who also gives me a small smile placing his hand on my knee, obviously picking up on why I was looking at them.

After a couple of hours the boys had enough of Michael beating them so they give up on the xbox and decided to watch some movies.

"How does Wolf Creek 2 sound?" Luke asks holding up the case of the movie.

"Terrible!" I say causing Liz to giggle.

"I'm with Billy on this one guys." Liz says looking up from her newspaper.