The Second Show

Billy's POV:

"Ready to get going?" I hear Ashton say shaking me lightly and I just mumble a reply that I'm not even sure of making him laugh a little.

"Come on, time to get back on the bus." He says as I finally get out of bed and head for the shower.

Once I get out of the shower, I get changed and do my hair and make up. We all grab out luggage and bring it to the hallway while we wait for everyone to organise the cars and bus. We're all sitting around on our luggage in the empty hallway when Liz finally comes back.

"That would make a great photo." Liz says smiling pulling out her camera, looking at the five of us half asleep draped all over our luggage. She snaps the photo then uploads it to twitter.

"Can we get going now?" Luke yarns.

"Yep. Grab your stuff and head to the back doors of the hotel, the bus is already waiting." Liz says. We all jump up and start walking to the bus with our bags.

"Here let me take that." Ashton says helping with my heavy suit case.

"No I've got it." I say smiling up at him.

"Pass it here." He says taking it off me.

"Thanks." I say gratefully.

"No problem." Ash smiles.

We get back on the bus and put out luggage away again. We all walk down to the back of the bus towards to lounge area.

"What times our show tonight?" Calum asks.

"7 o'clock I think?" Luke replies.

_________________

We're back in a dressing room as the boys get ready for their show.

"Five minutes guys." Their manager says poking his head through the door.

Michael and Calum are tuning their guitars while Luke's stuffing his face with food and Ashton's sitting next to me listening to music.

"Don't be nervous." I say to Ash sensing how nervous he is.

"I can't help it. It's so crazy out there it's overwhelming." He admits looking over to me.

"I can't wait to actually watch you guys preform." I add.

"Really?" He asks soundings surprised.

"Yeah of course!" I say before being interrupted.

"Show time guys." Liz says before wishing them all good luck as they hurry out of the room and towards the stage.

"You coming to watch them?" Liz asks me.

"Yeah, defiantly!" I say jumping up off the lounge and following her out the door and towards the arena.

We walk out and the crowd is going absolutely nuts! We walk down the front and take a seat in the reserved area which is fenced off from the rest of the crowd. It's amazing seeing them preform in front of a crowd this size, I never thought that my brother would be doing this. After their performance Liz and I stay to watch a couple of One Direction's songs before heading back stage to meet up with the boys again.

"You guys were so amazing!" I say still blown away as we walk into their dressing room and see Michael in a serious conversation on the phone.

"Who's he talking to?" I ask Ashton.

"Your Dad I think?" Ashton replies as he pulls me into a hug.

"Yuck! You're all sweaty!" I say pulling away from the hug.

"Aw come on!" He pouts back.

"Not until you have a shower." I say standing my ground and laughing a little at his puppy dog eyes.

"They won't work on me Irwin." I smile walking over to Mikey who's just gotten off the phone.

"What did Dad want?" I ask Michael.

"He was just letting us know that Mums funeral is in three days. You can go home if you want but I'm still on tour." Michael says looking upset.

"I'm sure they'll let you come home for a couple of days Mikey." I say feeling bad for him.

"But we've got a bunch of shows to do and we just can't cancel them." He says.

"I'm sure the fans will understand." I sigh.

____________________

Later that night we get back to the bus and let Liz and all the managers about the phone call from Dad. They make a few phone calls and emails and have managed to post pone the tour for a week.

"Hey Mikey." I say walking into the lounge room part of the bus.

"Hey sis. I'm so glad I get to go home for a bit." He says relieved.

"Me too." I say.

"I was thinking maybe we could sing something at Mum's funeral." He says looking up from his phone.

"You know how I feel about singing in public." I reply.

"Yeah but you're a great singer and Mum would love it." He says convincing me.

"Ok then. What song should we sing?" I ask him.

"I was thinking Even My Dad Does Sometimes by Ed Sheeran" Mikey says.

"That's perfect." I say yarning.

"Bed time?" He suggests. I just nod and walk to my bunk.