Come Home

Billy POV:

"Ash that's so unfair!" I tell him as tears form in my eyes.

"I know babe. I've got no choice in it though." He replies.

"Why an extra month?" I ask so disappointed that they're extending the tour.

"I don't know? They want us to get to some of the countries who missed out." He sighs.

"You realise we are going to have to tell everyone like the day you get back because I'll be almost four months pregnant and I'll be showing. I can't keep wearing baggy jumpers it's almost summer." I reply.

"Yeah I know, I know. Can we just sort it all out when I get home?" He asks sounding upset.

"Sure." I reply brushing it off.

"So are you at my house or Kelsie's?" He asks suspiciously.

"I'm at Kelsie's." I reply drawing the girls attention away from the movie and over to me.

"Well I better go." Ash tells me.

"Ok, call me tonight?" I ask.

"Yeah of course babe. Love you." He says.

"Love you back." I reply before putting down my phone.

I let out a massive sigh drawing the girls attention back to me. We are currently sitting in the lounge room watching Catching Fire, still in our pyjamas.

"What's up?" Brooklyn asks.

"They're extending the tour a whole extra month!" I say emphasising the sentence.

"You're kidding me?" Kelsie asks.

"Nope." I say depressed.

"Well I think this calls for more chocolate." Kelsie says almost excited jumping up and running into the kitchen.

Brooklyn and I draw our attention back to the movie as there's a knock on the door making our eyes dart over to the front door.

"Shots not, nose game!" Brooklyn yells placing her thumb on her nose.

"Fine, leave it to the pregnant lady." I reply getting up off the lounge and walking towards the front door.

I turn the handle and open the door only to be greeting by non other than Ashton Irwin.

"You little shits! You lied!" I yell as I run into Ashton's open arms.

His embraces me in a massive hug which I've missed and craved for the last three months. His arms wrap around my waist as I throw my arms around his neck. He pulls back for a second before crashing his lips onto mine, the kiss is full of emotion and love. He manages to give me butterflies every time and it amazes me.

"Ok, ok. Please stop it's making me sick!" Michael says stepping out from behind Ashton as I also spot Calum and Luke.

"Hey Mikey! I've missed to you much!" I say giving him a hug but making sure not to let my stomach touch his just incase he notices my very small bump.

"Hey you two." I smile at Luke and Calum as I give them both a quick hug.

"Come inside." I say inviting them into someone else's house.

I grab hold of Ashton's hand and lead them into the lounge room where Kelsie and Brooklyn are sitting amazed.

"Well I guess you'll finally get to meet the boys." I smirk at the girls remembering back to the airport when they almost begged me to take them over to the boys.