Tour

|| I'd just like to start this by saying Happy 20th Birthday to Ashton!!! And I know this story is a little jumbled compared to real life and the way events happened in real life but yeah it's just how this story goes :) ||

Billy's POV:

A couple of days have pasted and Mum's still getting worse, if that's even possible. I haven't heard from Ashton but him and the boys have been pretty busy lately, they've been working extra hard with their band stuff. Today I'm going to see mum at the hospital then I'll probably go back home and sit in my room again.

"Hey Mum, getting better?" I ask her placing some flowers down on her bedside table and taking a seat next to her bed.

"I wish I was sweetie. How's Ashton?" She asks avoiding the situation.

"Haven't heard from him." I sigh.

"Well they have been pretty busy lately." She says giving me a reassuring smile as a nurse comes in to check on all the machines surrounding Mum before leaving us in silence.

"Guess who!" Someone says from behind me in a weird voice as they cover my eyes with their hands, I instantly reach up and grab them trying to pull them from my face but fail.

"You gotta guess who!" They repeat as I hear laughter in the room.

"I don't know? Give me a clue?" I laugh playing along a little.

"Well, I'm very handsome." They says trying to hold back a giggle.

"Brad Pitt?" I ask.

"God admit! How'd you know?" He giggles as he releases his hands, I glance up and see Ashton looking back down at me and everyone starts laughing hysterically.

"Hey Mrs Clifford." The boys all say in unison as they greet mum.

"Hey boys." Mum replies back still smiling.

"I bought you some flowers." Ashton's says to mum placing them on the bedside table next to my bunch.

"Thank you darling." Mum replies back to him admiring the flowers.

Ashton takes a seat beside me as Michael, Calum and Luke stand around the foot of Mum's bed.

"Hey Mum." Michael says walking over to Mum kissing her on the forehead before standing back with the boys.

"Hey Mikey." Mum replies back weakly.

"So what brought you boys here?" Mum asks propping herself up in bed.

"Well we've got some big news." Michael says excited.

"What is it?" I say turning to the boys as a smile grows on their faces.

"Drum roll!" Ashton says tapping a beat on the table next to him.

"We....areeee GOING ON TOUR!" Michael yells and all they boys chant and jump up and down. I stand up and look at the boys shocked and happy for them.

"Really?" I ask Ashton and he nods giving me the biggest smile as I pretty much jump into his arms congratulating him.

"This is awesome guys! I'm so happy for you!" I say letting go of Ashton and going over to hug everyone else.

"But that's not the only thing." Calum adds

"We're going on tour with One Direction!" Luke yells and the room breaks out in cheers again.

"And one more announcement." Michael says.

"What would that be?" I reply curiously.

"Well since Dad's always at work I've managed to pull some string and you're aloud to come on tour with us!" Michael says jumping up and down like a little girl as I stand there shocked not sure what to say.