Chapter Seventeen

Start from the beginning

"I guess we're going to be here a while waiting." I joked, motioning my head to the busyness of the diner.

"That's a shame. At least you get to hang out with me." He teased before smirking.

"Right..." I exaggerated. Harry laughed at my teasing, but was interrupted by his phone ringing.

"Sorry." He sighed before answering his phone. "Hello?" He said. I tried not listening to what was being said, but I mean I couldn't hear the voice on the end of the phone well anyway, it was pretty muffled.

"No, I can't do that right now." Harry paused before looking up at me. I tried looking anywhere else but his eyes but they seemed to have locked on mine. "I need more time." He spat before ending the call. For a moment he stared at the screen, just before sliding it into his pocket. He sighed before looking up to me.

"Is everything okay?" I blurted.

"Swell. Fine. Good" He snapped before running a hand through his hair, then composing himself.

"Okay, sorry." I smiled slightly. "We should play 21 questions or something," I suggested without even thinking.

"What?"Harry looked at me.

"21 questions? Have you not hears of it or is it an American thing?" I asked. Harry looked at me with a smirk plastered on his face.

"It's not just an American thing, Sierra." He laughed. "But, sure, why not. I mean we have a lot of time to pass." He said before clasping hos hands together on the table then leaning forward.

"Okay. How many tattoos have you got?"

"twenty-seven" he grinned.

"Twenty-seven? Really? Wow, that's uh, that's a lot." I spluttered.

Harry nodded before replying, "I want more, though, like around 40 or something." He said, with a smirk on his face. "What about you? Do you have any tattoos, Sierra?"

I smirked before answering, "Actually, I do. I have two. But you can't see them because they're covered by my dress." I pointed out.

"I don't believe you" Harry chuckled.

I held my hands up in surrender before speaking, "Whatever you think, Harry. But I do." I smiled.

"Whatever. Next question, would you go ahead with a relationship, even if your dad was against it?" He asked.

"Uh, it depends." I eyed him warily. What sort of question is that?

"On what?"

"It depends on why my dad is againat the relationship. I mean there would have to be something major for me to not go ahead with it." I explained.

"Even if you loved him more than life itself?"

I sighed before answering, "like I said, it depends." I sighed with frustration before changing the subject. "Have youe ever een arrested?" I blurted. 

"Yes." He looked up, my breath hitched before he continued to speak. "But uh, it was, only because of a fight, but I guess it was a pretty bad one." He chuckled.

I giggled as the waitress apporaches us with our food. She glanced at Harry - twice - before placing my food down. 

"One hamburger with fries for you." She said before dropping the plate in front of me. I opened my mouth to speak before closing it shut. "And, one cheeseburger with fries for you, babe." She said as she placed Harry's plate down carefully in front of him. I snorted at how ignorant ad rude she was, but all she did was glare at me. "Can I get you anything else?" She asked, while twirling a piece of hair between her fingers.