50) Just About Us (Lemon)

Start from the beginning

He brought himself close to my body, making sure I could feel his hard cock that was wanting to be released.

"I'm gonna tell you why daddy is mad at you." He said, as his hands traveled to my ass.
"If you talk back to me, I will not hesitate to spank you." He said, and my eyes widened.
"If you make a noise without my permission, I will spank you." He said, as he rubbed my ass in circles.
"Do you understand (Y/N)?" He asked and I nodded. Suddenly I felt a smack on my ass, making me jump.

"F-fuck..." I moaned out, and he chuckled.

"I'm sorry did I hear a noise after I told you what I would do to you?" He asked, taunting me, as I gulped. 

"No daddy." I said, shaking my head.

"And now, you're lying to me?!" He said before he smacked my other cheek, and I bit my lip, trying to make sure no noise came out. He chuckled. 
"You really are a little slut. Do you like when daddy spanks you?" He asked and I bit my lip.

"Y-yes daddy." I said, and he chuckled.

"I'm mad at you, for looking so fucking beautiful." He said, spanking my ass, as I bit my lip.
"For looking so sexy, then denying the offer to stay home." He said, spanking me again, as I let out a breath of air. His other hand made its way in between my thighs, as he rubbed my pussy lightly, purposely ignoring where I wanted to touch me the most.
"Mhm, and then for teasing me for hours on end like the little slut that you are for me. Right in front of your brother, and in public where you could've easily gotten caught." He said, before he lightly slapped my pussy, and then smacked my ass, leaving a burning sensation to stay around. I moaned lightly, as I felt a loss of contact from him, but didn't dare move, not without his permission.

"Stand up, and face me." He demanded, as I did what I was told. He smirked, before placing a hand on my cheek, as he stared into my eyes.
"When I'm done with you beautiful..." He said, before he began to pepper kisses, up and down my neck, jawline, and collarbone. I felt his hot breath against my ear, before he let out a dark chuckled.
"You're going to be absolutely wrecked." He said, before sucking on my sweetspot, making me gasp lightly. He chuckled into my neck, before pulling away, and walking backwards just a little ways.

"Kashi... Please?" I asked him, as he smirked.

"Please what (Y/N)? What do you want?" He asked, knowing I was wrapped around his finger, foreplay or not.

"Please do something..." I whimpered, as he chuckled, before walking back up to me.

"You want me to pleasure you?" He asked, as I nodded, as his hands made their way to my hips, giving a light squeeze. His right hand went a little lower, cupping my pussy, making me bite my lip.
"You want me to make you scream in pleasure, as I fuck you senseless until you forget your own name?" He asked, his words sending pulsations down my body, as I shivered. I tried to move my body on his hand, but he took it away, making me groan at the friction I so desperately wanted.
"I bet you'd love it, if my head was in between those thighs of yours." He asked, as he got down on his knees, looking up at me. He spread my legs lightly, giving him a good view of my wet core.

This was something new... But I can't say it wasn't turning me on more.

"Wouldn't you?" He asked, dangerously close to where I needed him. He gripped on to both of my thighs, making me squirm.
"I asked you a question (Y/N). I better get an answer." He growled.

"Fuck... Daddy yes!! Please just fucking do something!" I cried out, as he blew cool air on my throbbing clit.
"Or I will." I added, making his head snap up at me.

"What did you say?" He asked, as I gulped.

"Daddy please..." I whimpered, as he smirked, and got up off the ground.