50) Just About Us (Lemon)

Start from the beginning

"No." He growled, as he pulled away from me, placing both of his hands on both sides of my head, trapping me against the door.

"Kakashi, wha-"

"You do not get to speak." He said, as his hand grabbed my face softly, yet slightly rough. He gave me a little smirk, as I looked at him, pretending to be confused. I couldn't help but bite my lip in anticipation.
"Naughty little sluts like you, don't even deserve the pleasure that I can provide to you." He said, smirking at me. I went to open my mouth again, and he quickly placed is free hand over my mouth.

"Kahmiimm" I said against his hand.

"Just shut up, and listen. Do not speak unless spoken too. Do you understand me?" He asked and I nodded, nervous yet very aroused as to what would happen.
"Good." He said, as he removed his hands from my mouth and face. He slowly leaned in to my neck, letting his nose and hot breath tickle the sensitive skin. I squirmed a little, and he chuckled.
"So tell me (Y/N), do you know why I'm mad at you baby?" He asked huskily in my ear, and I shook my head, the best I could.
"Words. I want words."

"N-no." I said, trying hard to not let my voice crack.

"No sir." He said, looking into my eyes, as I bit my lip.

"N-no sir." I said, and he smirked. I'd be lying if I said, I wasn't turned on by this.

"Good girl." He said, as his finger stroke the side of my face.
"You'll find out soon enough." He said.
"But for now, take off your dress." He demanded, as I just looked at him.
"Now." He said, as I bit my lip, and slowly removed the long sleeved dress off my body, leaving me in just my underwear and shoes. I bit my lip, as I watched his eyes, stare at my chest, making heat rise to my cheeks. He walked over to me, rubbing his hands along the sides of my shoulders, slowly pushing the bra straps down. His hands then snaked to my back, removing the bra from my body completely, smirking to himself, as he saw my nipples hard and at attention for him. His slightly cold hands, made their way up to my chest, as he gave both of my nipples a squeeze, making me moan out loud. He shook his head.

"Did I tell you that you could enjoy yourself?" He asked and I looked at him.

"No sir." I said, and he chuckled. He looked down and saw the wet patch that was slowly forming from my hormones.

"You certainly are a little slut aren't you? You're practically soaking wet, and I haven't done anything to you, worthy of being wet over yet." He said, as he quickly gave my covered pussy a light slap, making me jerk.

"Kakashi..." I said breathlessly.

"What did I tell you about enjoying yourself?!" He asked, sounding stern.
"You're going to make daddy mad." He purred in my ear, and I bit my lip.

For the love of all that is good, please just fuck me...

"Do you want to make daddy mad?" He asked, and I bit my lip.

"No." I said and he shook his head.

"No. What." He growled, and I could feel my pussy tingling.
"Say it. You've called me it before. Don't make me more angry (Y/N)." He said.

"No... Daddy." I said, as I pushed my thighs together to stop the pulsing that was happening. His lips found their way to my neck, latching on, giving it a bite, before soothing it with his tongue. I bit my lip hard, trying to suppress the noises my body was daring to make. He made his way up to my ear, and he smirked.

"I want you to turn around, and pull down your panties." He growled in my ear, as I quickly did what I was told. I slipped out of my underwear, waiting for my next instruction. I felt Kakashi's hands travel up and down my sides, before squeezing into my thighs.
"Place your hands on the door." He said, and I did what I was told. He let out a dark chuckle, before he's started to pull on my hips, forcing me to bend over.
"Now you keep your hands on that door, or else you'll wish you hadn't moved them." He said in a threatening tone.