"Ok..." I sigh in relief. 

Why am I so worried? This is Leo we're talking about. The same Leo that lied about needing tutoring because he (for some reason) wanted a reason to talk to me. The same Leo that defended me from Ben. The same Leo that always offers me a shoulder to cry on.

"I love you," I whisper.

"I loveyou, too."

And that was the it for me. I grab his face with both my hands and pull him to me, kissing me with all my might, trying to show him how I feel with just the kiss.

He appears to be doing the same, because what I wasn't expecting was for him to kiss the living daylight's out of me. He's such a good kisser, he know how to work those lips, that's for sure.

And  his hands know exactly where to go, one of them of my neck and the other resting on my butt, kind of squeezing it slightly. That's a new thing I found out: I like it when Leo touches my butt, kind of turns me on not gonna lie.

Which is why we should stop. I really don't want to go to school with a boner. That would just be embarrassing.

I break the kiss with a smile on face, but rest my forehead on his, not reay to let go entirely yet, "You know, I'm starting to think you have a small obsession with my butt."

He chuckles a little at that, putting some space between us, "Don't pretend you don't like it."

I smile, turning away from him, and putting my sitbelt again, "We should talk about this. Should we start again? Do we go back to how things were?"

"Maybe we don't have to do either of those. We don't pretend the break up didn't happen, because it did, but we just do our thing. We don't have to go on a first date again, either. We'll just take it slow. As long as you're comfortable."

That certainly helps calm my nerves. 

"Ok then," I answer with a smile and a blush on my cheeks. "We should probably go to school now, though. It's getting late, and I'm not looking forward to being late so..."

"Right, we should go, yeah," he clears his throat and starts the car an so we make our way to school.

The ride to school was comfortable and fast considering I don't live that far from school. 

To be honest I thought being back with Leo would be slightly awkward and all, but turns out, it wasn't. Far from that actually. Converstation was as easy as always. I can't lie and say wasn't relieved, because I was.

When we get to the school, we both exit the car and walk inside the school, hand in hand, once again. People seem to notice the change, too, because the looks and whispers come back again. Thank God it doesn't bother me as much now as it did we started dating a few months ago.

When we get to my locker Macy, John and Harry were already there and from the looks I'm getting from John and Harry, I'm guessing Macy didn't tell them about me being back with Leo.

"You guys are back together!" Harry screams. And when I say screams, I mean it. That got us quite the attention. As if we needed more of that. "So, when did this happen? And why was not informed? I thought we were friends, Matthew," He said, mocking hurt and pretending to wipe away a tear.

"Calm down, Harry," I say trying not to laugh at his dramatics. "It only happened last night."

"Last night, huh?" Harry tases, wiggling his eyebrows.

Obviously, me being me, I blushed and looked down while Leo just laughed at me, obviously finding my embarrassment amusing.

"Not like that," my boyfriend answers for me. "We just met yesterday and we talked things out. We decided not to worry about the future and just focus on the present. I love him. I hope he loves me back and that's that."

"Of course I love you back," I tell him lowly and get on my tip toes to try and kiss him. Leo decides to help a little and bends down a little so that our lips can finally meet. Man, did I miss kissing him.

John, who was just watching the whole thing finally makes himself known, "I'm glad you're back together, I was getting tired of the unnecessary moping," he says teasingly. Obviously, I know he would never mind me moping around him. I believe when he says he just wants me to be ok.

I'm about to answer when we're interrupted by a new presence. This one was unwanted, though. This one is Laurel.

"Seriously, did she seriously not get the memo?" I hear Leo mutter under his breath.

"So, I see you can't get the idea that Leo doesn't want you," Laurel says, with a han resting on her hip.

"Oh...honey," I start. "I think it's you who can't get the idea, because in case you haven't noticed, I'm the one dating him, not you. In fact you never did."

"Yeah, well," she seems to think for a while before continuing. "You broke up before because he was kissing me, so...there's your answer."

I took a step closer to her, using my height tomy advantage, hovering over her, "We didn't break up because of you. No need to give yourself so much credit."

That seems to have been enough to shut her up because she left. Finally. Hopefully this time it'll be for good.

"That was hot," Leo whispers in my ear, so that only I can hear him. 

"Thank you. I just think it's time she finally leaves us alone, I'm getting really tired of her always being around."

"Trust me, I get it."

The bell rings just as he finishes saying that and we each make our way to class.

Unfortunately, as soon as I sat down, the sleep came all crushing down on me and, really, I just wanted my bed and I knew staying awake throughout the day would most definitly be a challenge.