Chapter 15

MATT'S POV:

Holy crap, he's kissing me! And it's so good...I don't want him to stop, like ever.

Wait, for long have we been kissing exactly? Well, I don't know and I really don't care, I want him to keep exploring my body with those hands of his. Jesus Lord, I can't believe I'm making out with Leo Bryant, and damn doe he know what he's doing. After I don't know how long we had to break apart because breathing kind of became a necessity. Damn you breathing!

I don't really know what to do after we break apart, but we're both just kind of panting a little and then Leo brings my head closer and I think we're going to kiss again but he touches our foreheads together and I don't know what's more intimate. I finally get the courage to open my eyes and look at Leo, only to find him already staring at me with his sinful green eyes. Eyes that are looking at me with such passion, just plain raw passion that it kinda knocks my breat a little. 

I mean, I'm sure my eyes have probably the same look, but damn, he knows how to look at people.

Then all of a sudden he jumps backwards as if I just burned him, and I feel like crying for a moment and get up too. I knew it, this was too good to be true. Now he's gonna call me names and say it was all a mistake and how he doesn't care and doesn't like guys. I can just see it. He's gonna say it was all a mistake...that I was a mistake.

"Shit, fuck, crap!", he curses. Why is he cussing, I should be the one doing that! I'm the one who's hurt! " I'm so sorry Matt, I-I-I...."

"Yeah, yeah don't worry about it, I won't tell anyone what just happened, it's not like you can just catch the gay... It won't happen again, just...take me home and we'll never have to see each other again," I answer fighting back the tears that threaten to slip out. 

Then, all of sudden, as I'm making my way to the car, I'm pushed against a tree and for a milisecond, I think he's gonna punch me, but that thought quickly dies down when he puts one hand on my neck and the other on my waist holding me in place, and then he's kissing me again, with so much passion that I just kiss him back, might as well make a full of it before he regrets it again. 

The kiss ends way too soon for my liking, but this time he doesn't join our foreheads, he just looks me dead in the eyes and says, "What the hell are you talking about?"

I push his hands away and put a little space between us. I need a little space to talk, his scent is too intoxicating for me to think straight. 

"Stop that Leo, I know you were gonna say that this was a mistake and that you don't like guys and blah blah blah..."

"What?! Matt, no! I just thought you didn't want me to kiss you, and I didn't want to scare you away, because we were going to fast or something," then he moves closer to me and cups my face with his hands." I like you Matt, quite a lot to be honest."

Well, I was not expecting that. And now I'm blushing, great. Now he won't just see it but he can also feel my cheeks warming up, "W-What? I t-thought you were straight, with the whole Laurel on-off thing you got goin' on..."

He chuckles at that," Well...Laurel and I haven't had a 'thing' in a long time. She just likes to start rumours. We dated last year for like a month and she just likes to randomly sit in my lap and star kissing me out of nowhere. And I admit it, sometimes I let her. But not since you started tutoring me...Matt, I can't get you out of my head, no matter what I do, you're always there. You with your gorgeous and innocent brown eyes, that hold no judgement whatsoever. And how much you care for your friends and family. I admire you Matt and I really like you. Also, I'm bisexual."

"O-Oh, that's good to know... "then I clear my throat, blush and lower my head. Is this really happening, or am I hallucinating? 

"Not really the answer I was expecting...", he says and only then do I realize he's probably waiting for me to say something about the fact that he just admited to LIKING ME!