Chapter 12

Matt's POV:

Matt: " Hi! Yeah, sure if you still want me to tutor you, that is"

Leo: "Of course, you're probably the smartest kid in that class, so I would appreciate your help"

Leo: "When do you want to meet up?"

Matt:" Well, I usually work on the weekends, but I'm usually done by 7:00 pm, but if you'd rather on week days then it's fine with me too, I don't usually do much after school"

Leo: "Then what about tomorrow? I have football practice but I'm probably ready at 6 pm. That ok with you?"

Matt:" Yeah sure that'll do."

Leo:" Great!"

Leo:" Also, sorry if it's already late"

Matt: " It's ok, I couldn't sleep either way so it's fine"

Leo:" Oh. I couldn't sleep either... Do you want some company?"

Leo:" We could play a game?"

Oh my god, this is actually happening!! I'm talking to my long time crush through text and he wants to keep talking to me! That's it, I'm dreaming!

Matt: "Sure! what game?"

Leo: "What about would you rather?"

Matt: "Ok, sounds like fun. You go first"

Leo:" Ok..."

Leo:"Would you rather lose all of your money and valuables or all of the pictures you have ever taken?"

Matt:" Oh wow, that's a hard one. You know your stuff..."

Matt:" IDK, probably money and valuables... I mean, pictures are memories, they keep moments alive... money can always be gained back"

Leo:" That's actually a really good answer... ok your turn"

Matt: "Ok, Would you rather live in the wilderness far from civilization or live on the streets of a city as a homeless person?"

Leo:" Mmm, Wilderness. I mean, no one would judge me and I could live by my own rules and become a badass. Then I could always come back and become a superhero"

Matt:" I knew you had at least a little bit of nerd inside you, Leonardo Bryant"

Leo: "C'mon, everyone likes superheroes! But ok, maybe I am a bit of a nerd..."

Matt:" So the great Leo is a closeted nerd... ahah, don't worry, your secret is safe with me"

Leo:" I know, I trust you. I don't know why, but I do..."

I blush and smile like an idiot... by myself in the dark...

Matt:" And I appreciate that trust. I won't break it, at least not on purpose"

Leo:" I know"

Leo:"Anyway, my turn to ask a question!"

Leo:"Would you rather your shirts be always two sizes too big or one size too small?"

Matt:" That's easy! Two sizes too big! I love big clothes, they're comfy!"

Leo:" Ok, Mr. Smart Pants, your turn"

Matt:"Would you rather have a horrible job, but be able to retire comfortably in 10 years or have your dream job, but have to work until the day you die?"

Leo:" Dream job! I mean if it's your dream job, why would ever want to retire?!"

Matt:" My thoughts exactly!"