My Gift pt4

Hyunjoon was handed the bottle and box and he proceeded to take one out. "Truth or Dare." He looked around at the circle and decided to chance it. "I'm going to announce a dare." "That's bold of you." "Whoever it lands on has to be the plaything of the group for the rest of the week." Everyone was in unrest at Hwall's dare. Was it even considered a dare at this point? "Well...give it a spin..." It was obvious that no one wanted to be chosen. "And the winner is...S-Sunwoo..." "This isn't right. He's still a minor." Kevin had hit Juyeon in anger and annoyance. "It doesn't have to be sexual you know. Not everything is about sex." "I swear, when this week is over, you're dead Hyunjoon."

The next person to go was Chanhee and he had also drawn Truth or Dare. "Well, lets see who'll be the lucky person to receive my dare." No one wanted to be chosen, but trying to opt out of Chanhee's evil deeds would only worsen it. "Juyeon! This is great." He motioned for Juyeon to come closer. "I dare you...to share two cherries with me." Everyone looked Chanhee in surprise. For a wolf in wolf's clothing, that was pretty timid. "Oka-" "With your mouth." "That's what I thought." "Of course, he wouldn't want something so simple."

Everyone watched on as the two did the dare. "So, you alright with this Hyunjoon?" "Yeah, totally." Everyone could see that he wasn't. The dare was soon completed and the only one smiling was Chanhee. "Delicious. Shall we move on?"

Kevin was the last one and hoped for something good. "We're never playing this again." Kevin had drawn an action and with the number 2 at that. He spun the bottle and it landed on Jacob. "Why? Why is the foreign couple so lucky?" Kevin scooter over to Jacob and gently held his hand. "It must be fate's will." They shared a kiss and a few members cooed.

"Since it's now over..." A few members had surrounded Chanhee with glaring looks. "Oh come on. Don't act like you didn't have fun." They all proceeded to beat up on him until Hyunjoon finally decided to step in. "Go out. Cool your heads." The other's grumbled as the left the room. "Chanhee, never again." "Fine. Did you have fun?" "Somewhat." "I promise I won't ever bring this game up again." Hyunjoon patted Chanhee's head and smiled in satisfaction.