A Special pt.4

Yay, we made it! Enjoy~ Hopefully it'll be longer than the others. if not then sorry

Younghoon's turn came and everyone wondered who'd be the lucky person. "This should be interesting." Younghoon reluctantly fished for a number and revealed it to everyone. "Well, get on with it." Younghoon moved over to Jaehyun then pulled him into a hug. Everyone counted down from 10 then cheered when they got to 0. "Don't ever touch me again." "Why so hostile?" "He's just upset. Let's move on." Younghoon scooted back to his spot and the bottle was handed to Jacob.

Jacob spun the bottle and smiled as it had landed on Kevin. "Woah! Someone else got their desired person." He pulled out a piece of paper and nearly knocked Kevin over as he slid over. "Let's just hope they don't go over 10 seconds." Everyone laughed and Jacob was eager to start. "Begin." Jacob pulled Kevin in for a kiss. "Alright, that's enough." Kevin pulled away then shooed Jacob away so they could continue. Jacob made a gesture which caused Kevin to immediately look away in embarrassment. "The hell you did to Kevin, Jay?" "Nothing at all."

Sangyeon sighed as the bottle slowed and stopped at Haknyeon. He pulled out a number then immediately felt better. "4? Really? This is how it ends?" Everyone except Chanhee seemed chill with it. "Whatever." Sangyeon smiled at Haknyeon who in turn smiled back. "Your b-boying is always top notch." Everyone clapped then looked at Chanhee. "We can keep going...but with new rules." It was then everyone except Hyunjoon had stood up and left the room in a rush. "B-" "Don't even think about it, Chan. I'm not going to play your new game."

New sighed then said, "You're all a bunch of gay cowards." "And so are you, Chan. Now hush and take a nap with me."