Epilogue

(This is just going to be like the side chapter, but just hakwoo/sunhak)

Scenario #1

"Sunwoo, could you please stop that?" Haknyeon pushed Sunwoo off the bed only for Sunwoo to take him down with him. "We're in this together. If I fall, so do you." Haknyeon rolled his eyes then tried to pry Sunwoo's arms off of him. "Can't you stop studying and pay attention to me?" "This is why your ass is failing." Haknyeon soon regretted his words as Sunwoo started to tickle him mercilessly. "Wahahaha! Stob it!" "What's the word?" "Caramel!" Sunwoo stopped and let Haknyeon go. "I'll study with you. So what page were you on?" Haknyeon felt Sunwoo wrap an arm around his waist, so he moved in closer. "Well...it's this paragraph here..."

Scenario #2

"Haknyeon, Haknyeon! Get up! There's a fire!" Haknyeon shot up out of bed and hurriedly went towards Sunwoo. "I'm just messing with you." Haknyeon glared at Sunwoo with all the anger he could muster in his tired state. "What. The. Fuck. Sunwoo. Why are you doing this at fucking 3 in the morning?!" Haknyeon heard Jaehyun stirring, so he ushered Sunwoo out of the room. "I'm dead if Jaehyun wakes up. So, tell me why was it so important to do this at 3 in the morning?" "'Cause I couldn't sleep and I wanted to see you. "Goodnight, Sunwoo." Sunwoo held him back with a hug. "Sleep with me?" "If it'll get you to shut up and sleep, fine." Sunwoo kissed his cheek and dragged him back to his room.

Scenario #3

Haknyeon was mixing the batter as Sunwoo read the directions to him. Sangyeon was slicing fruits while trying to keep Eric at bay. "Sangyeon, are the fruits sliced? We need to add them in." Sangyeon walked over then slid the fruits into the mixture. "Woah, it's changing color." "Sunwoo, it's your turn to mix it." "Nah." "Yah." "Nah." "Yah." "N-" "I swear, if I hear one more word, there will be no dessert." The duo quietly switched positions then continued with the baking. "I'll go buy the icing since we forgot to earlier." Sangyeon took off the apron and hung it up. "I'm coming with you!" "You're staying here to help." Eric pouted as he leaned against the wall. "Time to pour it into the pan." Eric quietly left the kitchen to go do something else. Sunwoo put some of the batter on Haknyeon's face and chuckled. "I'm just going to ignore that." After Haknyeon put the pan into the oven, Sunwoo pulled Haknyeon close to him. "Let me get that for you." "Please do-and you did...Don't lick my face ever again." Sunwoo did it a few more times just to annoy him. "I regret dating you." "Love you too, babe." "I swear, you two can't be alone for a minute." They noticed Eric had come back but didn't move a muscle. "Whatever. Just let us be lovey dovey." Eric rolled his eyes and left the two alone again.

Scenario #4

Sunwoo and Haknyeon were walking side by side as they couldn't show their relationship in public. "I want sweets." "I want dick, but we can't always get what we want now can we?" Haknyeon hit his arm then walked ahead. "Oh, come on. Don't be so embarrassed." Haknyeon slowed down so Sunwoo could catch up to him. "But, can we actually go get sweets?" "Yes we can." Haknyeon happily bounced over to a shop and looked through the window. They entered and were greeted by a sweet scent. "They all look so good, I can't choose." "But I can. Can we get this one?" Haknyeon pouted then sat down at one of the tables. Sunwoo walked over with the piece of cake and handed Haknyeon a fork. "To us." "To us!" Haknyeon broke off a piece and held it up to Sunwoo. "Say ah." "I'm not doing it." "Please." Sunwoo sighed as he couldn't resist Haknyeon's puppy eyes. Haknyeon fed Sunwoo then cooed when he spotted the blush on his cheeks. "I love you." "I love you too."

a/n: don't forget to vote, share and comment! My Bully is now officially finished! Thanks to all the readers