My Gift pt2

sorry that this is so late! i meant to write it at 2.3 but here it is now~ next one will be at 2.6

Juyeon slowly unfolded the paper then groaned. "Only one person has gotten an action. Did you rig this again?" "I swear, I haven't done a thing." Juyeon spun the bottle and it landed on Jaehyun. "Oh, this oughtta be good." "So, Jaehyun, did you or did you not sneak off yesterday to go masturbate?" Everyone looked between Juyeon and Jaehyun as the question surprised them. "This escalated..." "So you consider this escalation but not Chanhee moaning?" Kevin rolled his eyes then looked back at Jaehyun. "I...I did." Everyone's eyes widened in shock, especially Juyeon as he didn't expect Jaehyun would confess. "Well...don't. Someone could've seen you..." Awkwardness had filled the air along with the tension.

The bottle was handed to Hyunjoon and he also received Truth or Dare. "I'm starting to doubt you as well, Chan." Chanhee shrugged then ushered him on. The bottle landed on Haknyeon and the anticipation was at an all time high. "So, I've been wondering. You two have been together for months now..." "Mhm." "There was this one time you both stayed at the dorm alone..." Everyone could tell where this question was going, even Haknyeon. "Did y'all fuck?" There it was, the question Haknyeon didn't necessarily want to answer. He looked at Sunwoo who slightly nodded. "Yeah. We did. No shame in that." "Such an honest guy."

The bottle was slid over to Jacob and he pulled out a piece of paper. "Oh wow, an action." "How even." "Its 3." Everyone groaned as it wasn't anything scandalous. He spun the bottle and it landed on Kevin, which granted more groans from the group. "What kind of luck..." Jacob waddled over to Kevin and gave him a peck on the cheek. And lips. "The next two better have to do something scandalous or else I'll pop a vein." "Chill, Jaehyun..."