A Special

This is a lil gift for 1k views! i'm gonna be honest, i never thought it'd even reach 500 views cause of how small the fandom is and not everyone ships sunhak/hakwoo. i'll be posting little by little, so you'll only get this for now. when 1.2k views are reached, i'll publish another part of it. Enjoy~!

ㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇ

The Boyz had decided to play spin the bottle in their practice room as they were bored and someone had suggested it. Chanhee had added variations to it so it wouldn't just be simple pecks. Some were upset, some were thankful, and others didn't really care. Chanhee had written numbers on small pieces of paper and shook them up in box they had lying around the company. The numbers represented what action the spinner and the other had to do.

"We'll go by youngest to oldest. Does that sound okay?" Everyone nodded in agreement and Eric spun the empty juice bottle. The bottle pointed at Juyeon and everyone let out gasps. "Well, pick a number." "Right..." Eric reached into the box and unfolded the paper. "3!" "That's tame." Eric took a glance at Sangyeon who didn't look at all too happy. "Well, let's get it over with." Eric gave Juyeon a peck on the lips then returned to his spot on the floor.

Sunwoo's turn came up and he spun the bottle, hoping it would land on his boyfriend. It didn't. "Oh? Well, pick a number." Sunwoo reluctantly fished around then pulled out a piece of paper. Everyone was surprised to see that he had picked 7. "Well, I made a modification to it. All you gotta do is flash him. You know, lift up your shirt and do a body roll." "I don't want to." Chanhee chuckled then offered him an ultimatum. "And people say I'm the devil incarnate..." Sunwoo sighed as he faced Younghoon and mentally prepared himself. After completing his task, he brought his legs closer to his chest and looked down as he avoided Haknyeon's piercing gaze.

Hyunjoon's turn came around and so he gave the bottle a spin. As luck would have it, the bottle had landed on Chanhee. He fished around for a number and unfolded it. "4. That's so lame." "Well, I'm going to give you the best compliment ever." Chanhee snorted then crossed his arms. "You have a pretty face." Everyone "awwed" as Chanhee had started blushing. Hyunjoon laughed then winked at Chanhee who's face had become redder at the sudden action.