Happy Birthday Girls!

Mon El woke up to find his fiancee cuddling with him, blond hair falling over her face. He gently pushed her off, trying to get up without waking her up. That failed, she sat up sleepily rubbing her eyes. She kissed him on the lips. "Morning babe." he mumbled. The two of them sat up. Kara stumbled off into the kitchen, while Mon El tried to decorate the living room. Kara made blueberry waffles, with whipped cream and extra blueberries. She made coffee for her and Mon El, preparing bottles for the girls. She watched as he decorated the place with pink and gold. Kara had brought the cake from a bakery last night. They had invited Lena, James, Alex, Winn, Maggie, and Winn's new girlfriend Sofie. Kara had also invited Nia, who she had taken under her wing at CatCo, Samantha Arias, Lena's CFO, and Sam's daughter Ruby. There was also Eliza, and some others. Kara went to check if the girls were awake, which they were not. They were asleep in their cribs, and Kara had to gently wake them up. Elara woke up happy and energetic, while Nova started crying. Kara dressed them in matching white dresses:

She tied their hair into tiny pigtails and added a small bow clip, pink for Nova, purple for Elara

She tied their hair into tiny pigtails and added a small bow clip, pink for Nova, purple for Elara. "Let's go E and N" she said, hoisting them onto her hips. Kara set the table for four, placing Nova and Elara in their highchairs. She cut up waffles for them, and sat feeding him. "You really arm supergirl." Mon El whispered in her ear as he sat down at his own seat. "Since when can you cook?" he joked. Kara laughed. "Since I shot you off into space. I didn't need to learn before, you were so good at it!" They erupted into laughter, the girls just looked confused. Dishes were cleared, Kara and Mon El changed, food was set out, and it was party time. Everyone started arriving, Kara sat the birthday girls in highchairs, so they were out of the way. Maggie and Alex made a move towards her. "So you want to give her the good news?" Maggie said. Alex took a deep breath. "We're pregnant! Well Maggie is." she said. "That's great news!" Kara exclaimed. "Congrats!" Alex leaned in Kara's ear. "Don't tell anyone yet." she whispered. Kara nodded.  She finished pouring champagne for the adults, and as a dupe, poured apple juice into Maggies flute. They all clinked flutes. "To Superparents and superbabies." Winn said, causing us all to crack up. We had fun, playing games, opening presents, cutting the cake. It was the perfect day. Someone knocked on the door. Mon El opened it, but all that was there was a gift basket. "To Kara, you probably don't remember me, but I was one of your first real friends on earth. So, here is one for your girls." Mon El read aloud. He opened the basket and in it, was a tiny little puppy. It was so cute! Everyone was surprised. 

"Name? It's a girl!" Mon El said

"Name? It's a girl!" Mon El said. Kara wrinkled her noise, thinking. "Bella." she said. A drunk Winn interrupted, "Bella the superdog!" he screamed. Sofie was trying to hold him back. She was very pretty, and Winn's type, bad girl nerdy. Her long brown hair was dyed purple at the tips, she had chocolate eyes, and wore glasses. Her hair was topped with a beanie, she wore navy jeans, and a knotted black shirt. We were laughing at Winn, who very drunk, was starting to imitate people. When he imitated Mon El, we cracked up. "Hey babe. Hey other babe. I can't decide which one so I'm just gonna be player prince Mon El!" screamed Winn. Mon El was dying, he lying on the floor laughing. Kara was sitting with Bella in her lap, softly petting her back. Elara tottered over. "Pwappy?" she asked. Kara nodded. "Bella." she told her. Elara gently stroked Bella's back. "Bewa cute. She soft." she mumbled. Kara nodded, patting the space next to her. "Wanna sit with mommy?" She nodded, resting her head on Kara's chest. Kara glanced at Nova, who was sitting in Maggie's lap. They were laughing as Maggie tickled the two of them. Mon El clinked on his glass. "So Kara and I are happy to announce that we are now engaged!" he said. Kara held up her hand, where the ring sparkled on her finger. The room flooded with congrats. "When's the wedding?" Nia asked. "Four months from now. You all are invited." I said, passing out save the dates. "Official invitations will come soon." Mon El added. Kara watched her friends, and most importantly her family get excited at the prospect of the wedding. Alex made her way next to the other side of Kara. "I'm glad you found happiness. You deserve it." she whispered. Kara smiled. "I think I'm set for life."