The Pain I have Caused

Mon El's POV

"I'm sick and tired of you lying to me!" I yelled. Imra looked at me defiantly. "We must do it Mon El." she said, firmly. "I will not kill Pestilence. The future is at risk." I yelled. Imra glared at me. "Think about Preya!" she said, as she raised her voice. "I won't do it. We can't change the past.", I told her firmly. "Fine." she stormed out of our room in a huff. My phone rang, but I declined the call. It rang again. It was Alex. "Hello?" I asked. "It's Kara, she's not answering my calls, I think she's on Earth 1, helping Barry. Can you be the Superhero for today?" she said very fast. "Sure." I told her. I went to find Imra. "Imra, darling, I'm sorry. I was just worked up." She came out of Siana's room, hands crossed. "I'm sorry as well." she whispered. "Siana's ok?" I asked. "Sleeping." she whispered. All of a sudden she blurted out. "I want a divorce." and she said that loud. "WHAT?" I yelled. "We can't agree on anything anymore. This marriage was never what it was meant to be. We literally pretended to in love. We had Siana just so my father was pleased." she yelled back. I glared at her as she started yelling again. "Fine! I'm going to go back to the future. And I'm going to do it after I kill pestilence." We were distracted from our heated argument by Siana mumbling. "Mommy? Daddy?" Imra glared at me, and grabbing her coat, stormed away. I heard the door bang loudly, and her heated footsteps moving down the hallway. "Daddy?" she stumbled out of her room, sleepy eyed. "Hey baby." Someone knocked on the door, as I picked Siana up. I opened it. Kara. Well no, Supergirl. "Hey. So Imra told me to give you this, and stormed out of the DEO." I ripped open the envelope. The wedding band fell out. It was simple, silver, with the date and place scratched on the inside. There was also a letter. Meet me at 23rd and 6th,  at 8 in the morning. I'm taking Siana back to titan. I'm leaving the Legion. They have decided to remain in this time. I have a time machine, and a portal. Goodbye. I sighed and shoved away the letter. Kara was gone when I looked back up.

Short chapter. I know I know, don't kill me. This was a heavy write, because it's the first step in bringing back Karamel. Imra and Mon El have a problematic marriage, as it was Imra's father that arranged it. So they weren't the happiest couple. I'm hitting publish now but wrote it last week and it will be the only story update this week. I had surgery to remove my appendix, so I'm recovering at home. It wasn't ruptured, thank god, so I'm okay. Well, that's the reason this is the only update. BYE!!!