Tears

I picked up Imra and flew her to the DEO, Mon El following close behind. Alex and Maggie, who had been arguing about wedding plans rushed over with a gurney, which I lowered Imra onto. "Pulse weak, she is unresponsive, signs of a coma." Alex recorded into a tape, as she rushed Imra to the Med Bay, slipping an oxygen mask over her face. "Heart rate, though slow is stable, eyes closed, patient not responding to outside stimuli. No evidence of  sleep cycle on the EEG. Patient has slipped into a coma, unless further evidence comes to light. Underlying cause not known, most likely caused my trauma to the brain. This is half and hour later, an X Ray has been taken, brain swelling  or inter-cranial pressure is present. Medicine given through IV, lights in room dimmed, patient changed into hospital gown. Fluids being given through needle. Open wounds have been addressed. Patient has two cracked ribs and both kneecaps are fractured. Dislocated right shoulder, broken wrist. Further reports shall be given." It had been two hours. Mon El was sitting near Imra, crying, it broke my heart to see his tears. J'onn was giving Maggie and I orders. "Ms Sawyer, if possible, can you take care of Mon El and Imra's children? I will send Kara over with her daughters, their son needs feeding, and Kara may be able to do it." The two of us nodded and we took the kids to one of the DEO's spare apartments. While I fed Mikey with a bottle, Maggie picked up my girls. I was putting the kids to bed when she came back. I closed the bedroom door, taking Mikey with me, putting him in his crib, which was in the living room. "There are my beautiful girls" I said, lifting them into my arms. "You are a wonderful mother little Danvers." Maggie said. "I don't think so. I cut myself while pregnant and let depression get the best of me. The girls deserve someone better." I choked out. "Nah, you are an amazing mother, you juggle the girls, Cat Co, and Supergirl all in one day!" she said. Maggie pulled a paper bag out from behind her back. "Chinese food?" she said. My face lit up as I smiled a goofy grin. Putting the girls in their cribs, I reached for the bag. We ate chow mein, crispy tofu, potstickers, and fried wontons, leaving some for Alex and Mon El, which Maggie took over. When she came back, we discussed wedding plans. "So dress shopping next week, you are the maid of honor. I'm thinking Siana and Eila as flower girls with  Tomas as the little ring bearer, they are the perfect ages to do so. Your girls can just be cute, they're too young to really do anything much. You can sing at the wedding, and we need to pick a venue. I was thinking the water front, maybe a beach wedding?" she gushed. " a beach is perfect, you could get married by the sea. It'll be the gayest wedding in National City!" I said. "I'm going to take a walk, see how Mon El is doing." I said. I quickly went to the Med Bay, where a bleary eyed Mon El was sitting. He barely acknowledged that I was there, at least until I touched his shoulder. He looked at me. "Kara, she's... she's slipped into a coma, and.... and, there's no telling that she will wake up." His sentence was punctuated by tears.