Epilogue

"Please mom! Please!" The twins bounced up and down, begging. "Please can we get ice cream!" Kara shook her head, glancing down into her arms where little baby Avery lay. Mon El was putting a coat on three year old Hudson. The six year old twins jumped up and down, begging their dad. "Please dad, please!" He laughed. "No girls. We are leaving for your aunt's house. You can have some pie there." Kara took Avery to her nursery real quick for a change. "Hey baby girl!" she cooed, staring into her daughters blue orbs. A small smile spread across her tiny face. Kara gently removed the onesie she wore, and changed Avery's diaper.  She put Avery in a pink onesie, snuggly fitting the mittens and hat on her tiny body. She swaddled her in a soft blue blanket. Kara also changed into a red sweater dress, throwing on a white cardigan. She paired it with ankle booties. Nova and Elara were wearing pink hoodies and patterned leggings. Hudson wore jeans and a shirt like his dad. "Let's go baby girl." she said, gently scooping her up. Kara, Mon El, Nova, and Elara, all wore the customary lead lined glasses, while Hudson wore an anklet with power dampening tech. Avery wore little earrings with the same tech in her newly pierced ears. The family piled into their minivan, driving to Alex and Maggie's house. "I want to ring the doorbell!" Elara declared. Nova reached over and rang it instead. "Hey hey girls no fighting." Mon El scolded. Kara laughed. Sofia opened the door. She was five now. "Nova! Elara! Let's go play action figures in my room!" The three ran off. Eliza appeared from the kitchen. "Oh my big lovely family is all here now!" she said, hugging Kara and Mon El. Maggie called from the built in bar. "So to drink? Wine? Beer?" she asked. "Wine." Mon El and Kara said at the same time. "Where's Alex?" Kara asked. "Getting Noah his apple juice." she answered. Alex ran out of the garage, holding a box of apple juice cartons. Noah banged in his high chair, high spirited as two year old he was. Alex handed him the carton. "No spilling." she said. He nodded. "Thanks mommy." he said. Alex's eyes lit up at the sight of Avery. "Oh my lil niece!" she said, scooping her up. "Such a cutie! Look at those big blue eyes!" Mon El laughed. "They look just like Kara's." he said. Kara blushed as she carried the turkey to the table. Suddenly the comm buzzed in her ear. She pressed the button. "Hey Brainy." she said. "So Supergirl. There is a fire on fifty second and third." Kara nodded and after telling Eliza, flew off. The fire was in an apartment building, and was growing fast. "HELP!" shouted someone on the third floor. Kara flew in and rescued everyone before blowing at the fire. She returned to everyone sitting at the table waiting. "Oh! Just in time!" Eliza said, as she piled rolls into a basket. They said thanks, and everyone piled food into their plates. Kara sighed as she ate Eliza's glazed carrots. They were so, so good. Avery started crying, just as they started dessert, so Kara fed her the bottle and patted her back to sleep. She looked around. Mon El was feeding spoonfuls of ice cream to Hudson, while all three of the girls were eating pie. Noah was in Alex's lap, pulling at her hair as Alex tried to eat. She really loved her adorable family. The adults decided to play Taboo, after the youngest's were put to bed. Nova, Sofia, and Elara were watching a movie upstairs. Kara looked at her card. The word was birthday. "Hospital, labor, day." she said. Mon El guessed correctly. "Birthday?" She nodded. They had a great time together, and it was an amazing Thanksgiving dinner.