Will You Marry Me?

Date number 34. Not that anyone was counting. Kara was getting ready, wearing a navy blue off the shoulder dress, and nude pumps. "Hey babe." Mon El wrapped him hands around Kara's wait. They had been dating for a little more nine months now. The twins were turning one in less than a week. "Mama!" Kara heard from the living room. The girls were in a playpen. "Yes Nova?" she asked. Nova giggled as she pushed her self up. "Nova! Your walking!" she exclaimed, as Nova took a few unsteady steps into her mothers arms. Elara tottered over, she'd taken her first steps a week ago, as the more energetic child. "My beautiful babies!" Kara exclaimed, wrapping them in a giant hug. "Oww Mama." Elara whined. Kara laughed. The door bell rang. "Girls! Look who's here!" Mon El said. "Auntie Lenaa." Nova yelled, as Lena came through the door. "Let's go girls!" she said, strapping them into a stroller. Kara and Mon El waited for Lena to get out the door, before they grabbed their coats. "Let's go beautiful." Mon El said winking. Kara didn't know where they were going, she was surprised when they ended up at a theater. "We're watching Romeo and Juliet." he said. Kara screamed and hugged him, the two went into the theater and had a great time. They went to a fancy Italian place for dinner, and Mon El drove them to a tiny cove, where they watched the sunset. Kara turned to grab something from her purse, and when she turned back around, she saw a kneeling Mon El. Her hand flew to her mouth. "Kara Alura Zor El, will you marry me?" He asked. "Yes! Yes!" The ring was diamond, and had the time and place they had met engraved on the back. Tiny little amethysts and emeralds entwined around the flower cut diamond. He slipped the ring on her finger. She held up her hand. "Wrong finger." Mon El laughed. "Oops." The two went to pick up the girls. Lena opened the door, in her pajamas. "How do you two handle them? They're a tornado." she joked. "I'm kidding, their precious. They were good girls for auntie Lenaaa......" he voice trailed off. "Is that an engagement ring I see on you finger?" She asked. Kara nodded shyly. "OMG Kara!" she yelled. "Congrats! You too Mon El!" she said as she hugged them both.  "Don't tell anyone yet. We'll announce it at the girls party." Kara added. Lena waved them out, Nova and Elara were sleepy. Kara strapped them into their carseats and sat in the front seat. Mon El drove. He started laughing all of a sudden, and said "Look behind you!" The girls were floating a few inches above their seats, fast asleep. Kara laughed and snapped a photo, sending it to Alex, who responded with a OMG LOL. They're pulling a Kara. When they reached home, the girls were tucked off to bed, and Kara and Mon El cuddled. "I love you." he whispered. Kara was already asleep, blond locks falling over her face, comets covered by her eyelids. He traced circles on her back, marveling at his fiancee. She was wearing his T-shirt, and pajama shorts, that fit loosely, hiding her curves. He lovingly placed a comforting arm around her, when suddenly she sat up, crying. Mon El hugged her, trying to calm her down. "The girls! Are they okay!" she gasped. Mon El nodded. "Their fine." he said, firmly. Kara calmed down and drifted back to sleep. Her nightmares, which were the worst in the darkest days of her life, had began to turn into daydreams.

*This stories almost over! I am planning three more chapters, and a couple part epilogue  with a few time jumps. Squeeeee Karamel is engaged! Now all we need is for Chris to pop the question for Melissa. Like seriously, their kids would be sooo good looking! Haha, enough spam now. Bye -A