Potstickers!

He flew across the field, and pulled my into his arms, saying that he missed me. His voice was void of love however, it simply implied that we were friends.  Behind him stood another woman, she was very pretty, with shoulder length black waves, blue eyes, and freckles. She placed her hand on a growing bump and smiled. Her finger had a ring on it, that sparkled and gleamed in the sunshine. Mon El turned and kissed her right on the lips. I woke up gasping in the DEO. Alex rushed over. I sat up and weakly asked "how long have I been out?" Alex's smile turned down, "six hours". I tried to get out of bed but was hit by a wave of dizziness. I struggled more, to my exhaustion. "Kara, I did research on Kryptonian pregnancy and Daxamite as well using your mothers hologram. Since both are almost genetically identical, your gestation period is just four months. You are currently at about a month, and I am going to keep you here at the DEO at night for your safety. Kryptonian pregnancy is worse than humans because of the increased dizziness and nausea that accompanies it." It was then that she noticed the tears rolling down my cheeks. "Alex." I sobbed. "Mon El, he's married, his wife is pregnant." Her face softened, going from Agent Danvers, to just Alex. "Kara, calm down." She said. "You are simply dreaming. We will find a way to bring him back. Now please stop crying, you are exerting yourself." I calmed down, my eyes slowly reduced to just watering. "Your bump will grow by the day and we will take the ultrasound in another month, halfway through the whole period to find out the gender of your baby." Alex added. I was frustrated and to the point of tears again. However, I just said "can I go to sleep now?" Alex nodded and walked out, shutting the door behind her. I then noticed the room I was in. It was more like a bedroom, then a hospital room. The bed was queen sized and topped with white sheets, the lights were yellow sun lamps, to strength me and the baby. The walls were solid, not glass, except for one floor to ceiling window, fully covered by a curtain. There was an IV pole, with the needle stuck in my forearm, and a heart rate machine. A wheelchair sat next to the bed. I though no way am I using it. However, when I tried to stand up, I felt dizzy again, so I removed the IV from my arm, and sat in the wheelchair. Then I noticed that Winn had tweaked it, so it would move by itself, I just had to steer with a controller, sort of like a video game. I steered myself to the main room of the DEO, upstairs, on a ramp. Then I noticed I was still in my Supergirl outfit. Dammit. It probably looked weird, Supergirl in a wheelchair. The room flooded with "congratulations Supergirl!" I just asked where Alex was, who came to me dressed in her going out outfit: a leather jacket, navy top, combat boots, and black jeans. "I was just about to go get potstickers? Wanna come?" I nodded and she handed me an outfit. White sweater, black tights, and flats, which was perfect. She helped me change in the bathroom, before wheeling me outside. I slipped my glasses on as soon as we exited the DEO and I gulped in the fresh air. We went to the closest Chinese place, and were seated by the kitchen. We ordered potstickers and chow mein. Alex laughed as I practically inhaled potstickers. She slowly ate her noodles, taking her time. She didn't let me leave the restaurant till I gulped two bottled waters. Like I had cancer or something. We left the restaurant and went back to the DEO when suddenly my stomach began to churn. I bent sideways out of the wheelchair, and threw up my precious potstickers. Hot tears began to stream down my face as I emptied my stomach. I felt kinda bloated and the nausea decided it wanted to stay so I ate a few saltine crackers, just to fill my stomach, as advised by my doctor sister. Suddenly, I noticed I had not checked my phone in like 48 hours, so I opened it. There were a TON of messages.

LENA: Kara, we need to meet for lunch, I have something I need to tell you.

LENA: Kara?

LENA: Kara answer me, I'm worried.

LENA: Are you mad?

LENA: Kara, answer me, just answer me. 

LENA: KARA!! 

LENA: Are you sick?

JAMES: Kara, are you coming to work?

JAMES: Snapper is pissed

JAMES: KARA ARE YOU COMING OR NOT

JAMES: I will excuse you this time, but please, next time tell me when you are on your day OFF!

I replied first to Lena

KARA: Sorry for not answering my phone, I was not well. No, I am not mad at you. I'm soooo sorry. We can meet for lunch tomorrow?

LENA: Kara, glad you feel better. I can meet you at the Veggie Grill near my office around eleven for an early lunch. I have meetings starting at twelve forty five. 

KARA: Sounds good!

I then replied to James:

KARA: James, I have something to tell you. 

KARA: I'm Pregnant. With Mon El's baby.

KARA: Kryptonian pregnancy is bad and I cannot work. Alex is literally keeping me at the DEO, I can only go out with her.

JAMES: Congrats Kara! I can cover for you, I'll just say you were sick. 

I had to tell him, so he could cover for me. I went back to the room I had been given and looked in the closet for clothes. Alex must have transferred mine over here as I found my favorite gray pajamas, along with most of my other ones. I crawled into the bed and turned on the TV. Alex came into the room and attached the IV to my arm again. She said it was just for fluids and nutrients I was losing through morning sickness. Suddenly, the news flashed across the screen Mine and Alex's mouth shot open. Lena Luthor, L Corp CEO buys CatCo Worldwide Media in Struggle with Morgan Edge