6.

"Follow me!" I take Truitt's hand while sending Katie a sorry smile as I leave her, and he leads me to the much calmer, quieter backyard. My ears still throbbed from the loud music. He begins to look through the multiple bottles of cheap, shitty liquor, grabbing a few and pouring them mindlessly into both our cups.

"We're getting wasted tonight." He says with a cheeky grin.

"Hey, I have a curfew, and you're driving." I laugh lightly, watching the liquid turn a dangerous dark green-brown color.

"Aren't your parents out of town?" He hands me the cup, and I take a sniff, much to my demise. The pungent stench stings my nose and burns my lungs. 

"Yeah but they left me with Hayden." I say, sighing. 

"Well, we've done this before and got you home in one piece. Cheers." he winks, and I smile in amusement.

"Can this kill us?" I laugh, and he shrugs. We press the plastic cups together and tilt our heads back. Immediately, the poison burns all the way down. We cough and wince, and I grab the coke nearby, gulping its sweetness down quickly. 

"Awh jeez, Tru! Never be a bartender." I make a face, and we laugh.

"Come on, let's partay!" He hangs his arm over me and we walk back in, already feeling the buzz. 

- - -

His hands gripped my hips as we danced to the music. He kisses my neck, biting down lightly.

 He kisses my neck, biting down lightly

"Let's find somewhere quiet." He says in my ear, and I bite my lip, nodding.

We find an empty room upstairs, and for the first time tonight, I can see his face in the light. He wastes no time. He pushes me onto the bed, climbing on top of me. I take his shirt off in a hurry, and he does the same with my dress. 

"Woah wait, what happened?" He strokes the cut on my face gently, and I shake my head, getting on top of him.

"Nothing." I pant, kissing him again.

His jeans start to vibrate, and I raise an eyebrow. 

"Shit." he says sharply, pulling his phone out.

"Really? You're answering it. Wow." I fall down next to him in frustration.

He gets up and walks to the window, talking into his phone softly. 

After some time, I realize this wasn't happening, and begin to dress myself. 

"I'll meet you downstairs." 

He doesn't look at me, and waves me off with his finger. His finger. I scoff, cussing at him under my breath, and I leave. 

"You okay?" Kate laughs, combing through my messy hair. 

"Frustrated." I roll my eyes, grabbing a beer. My lips are numbed from the concoction earlier, and I sway slightly.

"Sexually?" she giggles, and I blush smiling.

"Sorry I've been MIA." I slur, taking a sip from my bottle.

"Hey, I get it girl." she winks, and I lay my head on her shoulder. 

My phone rings, and I grab it to answer. I catch a glimpse of the time. 12:36. 

"Crap!" I say, and answer the phone, immediately knowing who it was.

"Hayden, hey!" I say, pretending nothing was wrong. Katie brightens up next to me.

"Is it the hot guy?" she gives me a pervy look, and I push her away. 

"It's late, where are you?"  he sounded groggy. 

"I'm on the way home, duh!" I prayed I didn't sound too drunk. 

"Right. Nice music."

Without warning, he cuts the call. I stick my tongue out at my phone. 

"I've gotta go find my boyfriend, and leave." I smile, hugging Kate.

"Alright, babe. Call me when you get home safe. I'd send you myself but.. safety isn't a guarantee." she shrugs.

"Don't worry about it dude." 

I get up, jogging back upstairs to find Truitt. 

"Tru I need to get ho-" 

"What the fuck."