Get Away

Running.

That's what I'm doing. That's what I have been doing. I can't for the life of me shake off this man-bug hybrid. I'm not trying to waste my time on this guy. I just came to personally thank whoever it was that defeated Frieza on planet Namek, not being chased by some maniac that wants to absorb me. Whoever killed him, set my planet free of his reign and I'm internally grateful.

I fly to the top of an abandoned building and survey my surroundings. Looking around, I squint my eyes and scratch my nose, a habit of mine when concentrating. 'Why can't I sense him?' The roof creeks underneath my feet as I shuffle around honestly confused. That thought was must have been strange. I can sense him, but... it's like there are others apart of him. It feels as though he's all over the place. I don't know what his objective is, but I'm just trying to get away from him and be on my way. Treading lightly, I make my way over to the other side of the roof eye still out for the one after me. I hear a crunch, then dust flew up in the air and the next thing I knew, I was plummeting through the roof.

Giving a loud yelp at the suddenness of the action, I tried to fly back up but huge pieces of the ceiling kept caving in and tumbling down. Well now he knows where I am. I need to escape quickly. Flying while avoiding the crumbling ceiling proved to be a little difficult since I had to look ahead and above at the same time. Diving downwards, I head towards what seems to be the main entrance to the building.

When I was almost out the door, green flashed in front of me and that man was suddenly standing in front of the only exit for me as of right now.

My eyes widened in shock, and I jerk to a halt in midair.

"How the-!" My voice was cut off, just like my vision. A large unnoticed chunk had completely knocked me down and out, and I could hear his laughter. I passed out with my last thought being
I'm such an Idiot.