enceinte ; lee minho

Start from the beginning

(Y/N) giggled upon seeing their dining table full of food, she guessed it was made none other than her lovely boyfriend, because ever since they got together, he had undergone a lot of cooking sessions from Chan.

"What's this for?" she asked, looking at him.

"I just want to surprise you, that's all," he said and walked closer to her before wrapping his arms around her, kissing her forehead afterwards, "surprises don't need any special occasions to show you how much I love you." he smiled and kissed her forehead again.

She blushed, "Thank you."

"Come on! Let's eat!" he dragged her to the dining table and made her sit on the seat beside him. Then they started eating.

◾◾◾◾◾

After a while, they cleaned up and now they're resting in the living room, slacking off on the couch while cuddling.

(Y/N) rested her head on Minho's shoulder. She began thinking about whether she would tell him about the baby or not.

"Um...Min?"

He looked down at her, "Hm?"

"I..." she gulped, beginning to feel nervous all of a sudden. "I-I..."

"You're what?" he quips, peering into her face, now sounding more worried.

"Please..." she looked into his eyes and held his hands tightly. "Promise me that you won't get mad at me, or worse...l-leave me," she choked at the end.

Minho held her chin in between his fingers and made her look up. When he did, he saw tears in her eyes.

"Shh...don't cry love.. I promise you that. And why would I leave you? Yes I know I can get mad at you at times but it'll fade away quickly because I love you. So much. So don't worry okay? And tell me what's bothering you," he said softly and kissed her forehead.

"T-Thank you..." she said quietly and wiped away her tears.

"Now," Minho pulled away from the hug, looking straight into her eyes, "what is it that you want to tell me?"

There goes her nervousness again. Taking a deep breath, she stared back into her boyfriend's loving eyes.

"Min..."

"Yeah?"

"I'm pregnant."

Minho's face was unreadable. And that doubled her nervousness. His face was blank and devoid of any emotion, she could not tell if he was happy, mad, shocked, or anything.

She started to tear up, "I-I'm sorry, Minho..." she hiccuped. "I'm really sorry—"

She was cut off abruptly when she felt his arms around her, hugging her tightly as a muffled whisper shushed her. Lips kissed the top of her head repeatedly, and it somehow calmed her down.

"Really? I'm so happy," Minho said and kissed her head again before pulling away, happiness evident on his face.

"I'M GONNA BE A DAD."

"You're not mad?" (Y/N) asked.

He shook his head, "No. Why would I be mad if I were to receive good news?" he smiled.

"I just...I'm just worried because, you know...you're a busy idol, concerts, comebacks, even shootings and such..." she trailed off, looking down.

Minho, through his tears, mustered up the brightest smile he could and made her look up with his fingers lifting up her chin.

"Love, you don't need to worry. I promise, I'll be the best father in the whole wide world. But first..." he reached into his back pocket and pulled out a small box.

"Wha—"

"Will you marry me?" he asked her, opening the box and showing a silver ring sitting in the middle, a light pink diamond placed on top. (Y/N) felt tears pooling in her eyes again as she looked into the loving eyes of her very amazing boyfriend.

But, instead of saying yes, Minho was stunned at what she said.

"About time you asked me. God, I was starting to think you wouldn't want to marry me."

"Why wouldn't I marry you?" asked Minho.

(Y/N) shrugged, and he chuckled. He slid the ring around her finger and stood up, wrapping his arms around her figure tightly, careful not to hurt her midsection.

"Gosh, I love you so much," he said.

"I love you too, you idiot."

◾◾◾◾◾

Vote, comment, share!

- pealix_lee 💖