seven facts ; kim seungmin

third person

genre: fluff

◾◾◾◾◾

Seven Facts About Kim Seungmin

1) His heart belongs to Park (Y/N), Day6's Park Jae-hyung's dongsaeng.

2) His first love is Park (Y/N), for she had captured his heart with her kindness, wit and beauty.

3) He fell in love with her at first sight—he had gone crazy for her on September 22, 2015, on his birthday, at Myeongdong, South Korea, 11:15 in the evening.

4) One of his dreams is to marry Park (Y/N) and have kids with her.

5) He gets jealous everytime he sees her with another guy.

6) He had kissed her once, when she was asleep (since she had a sleepover at the dorm), but he has no intentions on telling her about it.

7) And finally, Kim Seungmin knows that he will love her for eternity. She is the princess, and he is her prince after all.

Signed
김승민

(Y/N) could feel her face turn beet red. She was at the dorm, in Seungmin's room, and just read his diary. Her best friend's diary. But accidentally, she had opened the page where the seven facts about him was written.

"(Y/N)?" a husky voice called from the outside, before the same personified voice opened the door.

A soft yelp came out from her mouth when she felt his presence behind her. She quickly turned around and hid the leather notebook behind her back, clasping her fingers together.

"Y-Yeah?"

"What's wrong?" Seungmin asked, peering at her face as he took a step closer to her, "And why is your face all red?" he placed his hand on her forehead, "Do you have a fever?"

(Y/N) gave him a nervous grin as he studies her shaking body. He eyed her suspiciously, knowing that his best friend is hiding something from him.

"Tell me, (Y/N)," he demanded, his voice firm but held gentleness.

"It's nothing important, really. Don't worry about it," she said.

Sadly, the boy was not convinced even one bit. He rolled his eyes and took a step forward, and in return, (Y/N) took a step back.

He chuckled to himself. "You're so bad at lying. Have you forgotten that I have known you for years?"

Oh...shit.

"Just shut up! I said I didn't hide any—"

But her sentence was cut off when she found her best friend standing in front of her, eyes wide as he scans the page on his diary. He blushed profusely, his cheeks having the same pinkish hue as his soft lips.

Everything happened so fast—Seungmin was swift to snatch the notebook from her, and all she could feel was embarrassment, that fell down to paranoia.

What if he gets mad at me?

What if he doesn't want to talk to me?

What if he ends our friendship?

What if I never get to co—

"Have you read Seven Facts About Kim Seungmin?" he said in a nervous voice, his hands shaking as he holds the object in his hands. (Y/N) was snapped out of her trance and nodded slowly, her face mirroring his expression.

An awkward silence then stood between them. The air was so thick it could be cut by a knife. No one spoke for about five minutes, until Seungmin decided to break the ice.

"W-Well...what do you feel about me?"

She shrugged. "I don't know. I've seen you as my best friend but...I guess I like you...too?" she said, more like a question than a statement, and more like directed to herself than to him.

Seungmin's dark orbs widened in surprise, as if he couldn't believe what his crush—for like, forever—had just said. Did I hear her right? He thought.

"Sometimes, you make my heart beat faster. Sometimes you make me blush. Does that mean I like you?" she asked to herself, thinking.

He chuckled at her cuteness. Man, she's so adorably cute. And innocent, he thought again. His lips curved up into a smile as he walked closer to her, slowly wrapping his arms around her. He then completely hugged her, holding her in his arms tightly as he buried his face into her hair, inhaling her natural feminine scent.

"You looked as if you're confused," Seungmin said, chuckling.

"That's because I am," she pouted, hugging him back with her slim arms wrapped around his torso.

"Then let me teach you about love."

◾◾◾◾◾

Vote, comment, share!

- pealix_lee 💖