Passion

The coalition members had arrived about a varga ago as Allura, Lotor, and Shiro were the only members on the castle allowed inside the meeting to discuss their next course of action. Hunk and Pidge left to go meddle with the ship's teludav, while Lance and Coran went to go visit Kaltenecker.

You sat on your bed, hoping you had made the right decision about your brother. You hoped that he would not betray the team. Your nerves grew worse as they sparked the vivid replay of the intense moments in the arena. You groaned in pain as your brow scrunched together to try and block the memories of slaughtering innocent individuals. You laid on your back with your hands laced in your hair as sitting up became intolerable.

Someone knocked at the door, "(Y/N), are you okay?" Keith's voice was filled with concern as he stepped in seeing the sight of you in pain making him rush over to your side, and lifting you into his strong arms.

He placed a hand on your right cheek as he stroked it lightly. Your breathing soon became steady as you slowly flickered your eyes open.

"Keith, I-I've missed your comfort in these difficult times," You confessed with a hint of embarrassment in your voice as your cheeks flushed a light pink.

"I've missed being here for you," Keith said as his eyes locked onto yours.

You studied his facial features as his eyes were perfectly purple, almost a soothing shade. They possessed you to feel vulnerable like no individual has. His nose was symmetric and yet oddly pointed at the end. His lips were shaded a pale pink as they seemed so smooth and gentle, yet you never saw him put on chapstick.

He smirked, noticing your observations of him. Something was telling you, no, compelling you to not move away from this frustrating situation you had never encountered before. Without breaking eye contact, he gently moved a small piece of your hair from your face. The motion was filled with care as he needed to see you, all of you. His hand stayed planted on your cheek as it continued to redden from the heat radiating off him. It made you gasp slightly as you let your lip fall from being pursed together.

"I've missed seeing you everyday and comforting you every night. It's been too long, and I can't deny what I feel any longer," Keith confessed, moving himself closer to you until his nose touched yours.

You closed your eyes as you took this moment in to remember it, though it was hard to focus with Keith so close to you. You moved yourself in a bit closer to reassure Keith that you felt the same way even without finding the right words. He pulled you into him as your lips touched in a gentle, but passion embrace. You couldn't believe that there was such a feeling like this. You'd never felt so much love and care for another individual as everyone in your previous life had used you for their own benefit.

After a few moments as you parted ways, searching for your breath still staying close. Keith's hands now laid on your waist as your legs laid over his to remove some of the unnecessary space in between the two of you. Your hands placed themselves on his muscular chest as you both began to steady your breathing.

"I'll never leave you again," He said pulling you fully onto his lap now with a grin.

You chuckled lightly, "I would be lost if you did,"

He smirked at you again, "What?" You asked with curiosity in your voice.

"I really want to kiss you again," He trailed off, continuing to smirk shyly.

You blushed with a grin as you pulled him in close to you. He placed his lips on yours as you leaned back slightly onto the bed as Keith's body followed, not breaking the kiss. You could feel him smiling as you continued to kiss each other, making your stomach tingle inside. He moved his lips to your cheeks then slowly made its way to your neck.

"Keith," You gasped slightly, not realizing how sexual it sounded as your cheeks turned bright red.

"I like it when you say my name," He mumbled between kisses.

There was no possibility that this feeling of love and pleasure was possible. You were deprived of this your entire life, and now it was all rushing in like an avalanche.

"Knock knock! Who's ready to play some Monsters and Mana?" Pidge exclaimed as she walked in unannounced and uninvited.

She stopped in her tracks as she fell silent to the sight of Keith and you kissing. You removed your lips from Keith's, and sat up as Keith shifted off you and onto the other side of the bed.

"Uh, sounds like a fun time," You said nervously with an awkward smile.

The three of you made your way to the lounge as Pidge was awfully quiet. Keith must have said something to her before you all left. You felt bad for her as this secret must have been heavy as we approached the others.

"Finally you guys are here! I'm ready to play!" Lance complained as he energetically flailed his arms around.

"Well don't get too excited, I'm gonna kick your ass," You smirked as you plopped down next to him as Keith and Pidge sat on the opposite side of you.

Keith stayed quiet as Pidge seemed to shake out of spacing out. We all made our characters as Pidge and Hunk lead the game. There was nothing to do around the castle while we waited for Allura and Shiro to be done with our next move. Well, besides Keith and you making out again maybe. Stop (Y/N) focus on the game.

You blushed at the thought of what had just happened as you bit you lip slightly. You looked up from the board seeing Keith smirking at you. You rolled your eyes at him as a small smirk creeped up onto your lips. That boy.

"(Y/N), come join us on our quest to find the purple dragons lair that slaughtered my village! It has our crown jewel that can revive the village!" Hunk enthusiastically said as he walked his character over to meet yours. 

You were a beautiful, but talkative assassin for hire. You could be sweet when you wanted to, but it was also a good act when you needed to take someone out, fooling them that you weren't a threat when really you were one of the most dangerous assassin in the game world.

"Of course I'll join you, but there will be a small fee. I'm an assassin for hire, I gotta still feed myself," You said gesturing him to pay you first.

Hunk groaned as he placed a small bag of golden coins in your hand as you observed the amount before shaking your head with approval. You all continued on your quest to kill the purple dragon and recover the jewel needed to free Hunk's village as you felt a leg lightly stroke yours.

You looked up from the board as the others continued to converse, you saw Keith staring you down. You smirked again, kicking him lightly under the table, unnoticeable by the others. He bit him lip a bit as it seemed to hurt, but also turn him on a bit. 

This boy. 

************************

Hi everyone! Sorry I haven't updated in forever. I've been so busy with life, school, and work. But I hope you enjoy this chapter and the little change in tone. It was finally time someone made the first move, if you know what I mean. Please vote and share with your friends!