Reconciliation

It had already been a few weeks since Keith's departure with the Blade. The covert mission was taking longer than any of you expected. There was minimum contact with Kolivan as he would report-in, sometimes, once a week. All we knew was that the three of them were camped out, on a jungle like planet, waiting for the galra ship to land and refuel as it was scheduled to.

You missed Keith. He was always helping you better yourself in the training room, and always there for you especially when you had your episodes at night from the night terrors. They continued to grow more horrifying as his soothing company was deprived from you. You could practically feel yourself being beaten by Vexel as you would wake up in a hot panic after feeling the electrical lashes.

Pidge had noticed your sudden change in behavior as she began to help you stay more proactive by showing you different earth customs, such as, human games and music. Lance also helped keep Keith off your mind as he became interested in learning all your different fighting techniques. He had become a better fighter than your first encounter. He showed more focus and precision with each move he made.

You had grown quite close to the two after Keith's departure. They helped distract you from the thought of missing him. Pidge had asked a few times how you felt about Keith and why you were acting so weird about him leaving, but your answer was the same each time. It was sudden and unexpected in your opinion. Keith was your closest friend on the ship, and you enjoyed your time with him. You truly did not know how you felt about him as this foreign language of 'love' was strange to you, but in some ways wanted.

"Well, it looks like the Ploraxions have agreed to join the coalition. They'll be sending a representative to Olkari in a few days," Shiro smiled to the rest of us as we began loading supplies into the castle.

"This is wonderful news. We have freed a sizable portion of the universe so far. Soon, we may live in a universe where there is no more oppression and fear of the galra," Allura grinned as she gazed upon a map of the universe.

You stood behind Allura and smiled slightly as the thought of freedom for all sounded amazing, but your smile quickly faded.

"Hey Allura," You softly spoke, taking a few steps closer to her.

She turned to face you, "Yes (Y/N), what is it?"

"Have you heard any news on the Blades covert mission? I'm getting concerned that it is taking far to long," You spoke out, trying not to sound too desperate for answers.

"There has been no sightings of the ship the Blade spoke of. Kolivan reports back each week with what the team is doing. We just need to give them a bit more time, and continue freeing as many planets as we can. Everyone has a part to play in this war," Allura smiled softly as she could sense how anxious you felt regarding the mission.

"Have you spoken to Keith by chance?" You blurted out before you could process what was being said.

"Not recently no. But I have a feeling we will soon," Allura exclaimed as she tried to leave you with a hopeful sense of mind.

You grinned a bit as you made your way to the training deck. Allura had been surprisingly nicer to you lately, which made you uncertain if she had just grown used to you or she had some kind of plan in mind for you. For once, you didn't care much as you just wanted to have Keith back here.

You stopped in your tracks as you spotted an Altean shuttle to your left. Your mind began to wonder as the thought of using it to track Keith's location and help him seemed more convincing with each passing moment.

You casually strolled around the multiple different shuttles that lined the hanger. Your hand lightly ran across the complicated details that were carved into the smooth metal. Suddenly, the pod's front opened, allowing your easy access into the ship.

You paused for a tick, knowing that if you left, everyone would be upset with you or think you played them this entire time. Your mind kept going back and forth as finally, you leaped into the shuttle, and closed the front. You tried your hardest to stop thinking about the consequences of your rushed actions.

You flew out of the hanger at high speeds, making sure you had some space from the castle before contacting the others about your plans.

"(Y/N)! What are you doing?" Lance's face was suddenly on your screen to your right as he seemed angry. His brows shown very prominent yet his eyes widened in shock.

"Lance, you may not understand why I am leaving at the moment, but I will be back. I promise. I'm not abandoning you all, I-I just need to know how Keith is doing," You spoke with determination as you could not face Lance.

"Keith is fine. Kolivan just checked in (Y/N)! Please come back," Allura pleaded as she and the others now gathered around Lance.

"I'm sorry, I can't do that," You said pushing your gears forward, accelerating the thrusters to get to Keith's location faster before you turned back.

"(Y/N), I understand if you need to do this, but don't blow the Blade's or Keith's cover from this reckless move. Do what you need to do then come back to us," Shiro spoke with an understanding tone, shinning a smile at you.

"I will," You confessed, growing closer to the planet where Keith's tracker was located.

****

After landing on the jungle-like planet, you exited the shuttle as you examined the natural terrain ahead of you. It was humid as your suit began to cling to your body more, making you shift a bit in disgust. You began walking towards the location of the docking port where the ship was scheduled to arrive any day.

Surprisingly, the jungle was quite peaceful with only a few furry animals popping up along the way. As you approached the port, you spotted a large galra symbol on the front of the building front. You gasped softly as your were surprised to find out it was a galra port, simply assuming it was a local refueling station.

You took a look out post just on the edge of the port as you keep your eye out for suspicious activity. Multiple ships came in and out as your mind began to wonder about what the others were doing currently or what Keith and Kolivan were doing.

Suddenly, a large unusual galra cruiser began its decent to the port. This must be the important individual's ship. You smirked as you stood to make your way to it, when suddenly, you spotted some dark purple figures gliding through the trees towards the ship. It must have been the Blade and Keith going to infiltrate the cruiser while the crew refueled.

You followed as you made your way into the cruiser, careful not to attract any attention. This cruiser was different. It had a light blue and dark purple design for the interior as most normal cruisers had all dark purple and black. There were also orange stripes detailing the halls. It was most unfamiliar, but only seen by your eyes from one specific individual.

After finding the security room, you quietly entered before knocking both guards unconscious with a hard kick each. You had to know if it was him. With pulling up the security footage for the bridge, you spotted the Blade members and Keith on the ground, groaning in pain. You gasped while watching as three women lieutenants stood above them, smirking. Your instincts were right as your ran to the bridge.

You abruptly entered as all eyes laid on you. Keith's angry expression quickly changed into being frightened, but for your safety, not his, as one of the female's foot roughly pressed against his chest.

"I thought I'd never see you again," You smirked, awaiting his minions to attack you as you braced yourself.

"Ooo, another toy to play with!" One of the generals exclaimed with a devilish smirk. She had a salmon-like colored skin as she was slim, but seemed agile.

"No Ezor," The galra figure scolded as he stood, "This is a very special person to me," He continued as he made his way towards you.

"It has been a long time hasn't it, sister," He chimed out with a smirk and cocked eyebrow.

************************
(Y/N) has a brother??? Didn't see that coming did ya ;) jokes. What do you think he has in store for (Y/N)? Friend or foe? Can (Y/N) trust him? What are your guys thoughts? Comments are welcomed as well as funny banter :)