further tom x reader

Request by ItsDarkalyss

Y/n's POV
I needed a job. A good job were I get good money. Everywhere I work is no good. Evey boss is rather a jerk it a pervert. Just great right.

I had just gotten home for my job. Well more like my little own jail. I sat my bag down and went to take a shower. I walk up my stairs and I see a footprint. I thought it was mine so u didn't care. I walk to my room and notice its cold. "Burr it's so cold. " I whisper to myself.

I grabbed my pj's and go to take a shower. I didn't notice the footprint that was fresh by my bedroom door...

*sigh* I was out of the shower and get dressed. I was so much happier and I felt so much better. I walk out and go down stairs. I felt as if some one was watching me. I just brush it off and make myself something to eat and drink.

I go sit down to watch some tv. Hoping to calm my nerves more. I smile as I see my favorite tv show come on. I had that feeling again. As if someone was watching me. This time it was stronger. I shiver. "What the heck? " I whisper to myself. But once again I shrug it off. But I was harder to. But I did.

???? 'S POV
Thank god the leader gave me that device. To go back in time. I just want to see her. I've missed her so much. When me and the guys joined the leader she ran away some place. How it has hurt me so much. But now I'm here and that's all that matters. I take a deep breath and start to look for her house.

After some time I found her house. I smile it fealt so nice to see it. I see a light and I jump into her house with the open widow and run to find a place to hide. I take a few breaths making heart calm down. I hear her enter her home. She sighed and walked to the room I was in. I hear the widow close. She walks off.

Few minutes later I hear water start to flow. She was taking a shower. It's rather now or never I thought. I quickly but quite get out of the hiding spot. I run and get to a better one. I can see were she goes now. Just in good time too. As soon as I got there she walked out. She seemed uneasy. But she walked off.

Once she walked into her living room. I moved. I found a new spot and I could see her. She again seemed uneasy. I smile thinking this could be fun.

Y/n's POV
I fealt scared. I don't know why. No one was in my house. I turn off the tv and go to my room. I shut the door. And walk to my desk. I look at all the drawing and ideas I have. But I'm too tired to try anything. I walk to my bed and trow the blankets off the bed. I turn the light off and grab the blankets and out them on me. I turn the lamp off and slowly drift off to sleep.

*BAM! * I jump up. "WHAT!? " I blinked a bit. I get up and walk out my room and see nothing. I walk to my living room. I see a broken vase on the floor. "What? Humm maybe it was my cat. "
Before I could turn a hand went over my mouth. I gasp and try to pull away.  But I slowly start to drift off to sleep.

I awake in a dark room.  I try to move but it's no use. I was tied to a chair.  I try to break free but I can't.  I try to scream.  But I can't.  I try harder and harder.  "Why don't you stop? " I gasp.  I look around to see no one but someone was there.  "Who's there! " I try to say but it was muffled. "No use to scream or try to talk. You can't. " No du. I thought. I try to move my wrist.  It hurt so bad. I could feel it ripping my skin. I took a deep breath and jerked them.  I could feel blood but I didn't care.

I keep doing this in till I was free.  I fell on my knees.  I got up and took the mask that was not letting me talk.  I walk to a room. I open it and find a bathroom.  I close and lock it.  I clean up and rap my wrist up. I hear footsteps.  I turn off the light and hide.

I put my hands over my mouth. I talk small and quite breaths.  Why me.  I thought. 

Closer and closer.  They were right outside. I start to shake. "Oh~ Y/n. Please come out. " He said in a song tone. I did not move. "No? Ok then. " Quite. *BAM! " I gasp.  He's breaking down the door. I cover my ears.  "No,  no,  no. " I whisper to myself. Tear coming down my face. I hear the door give out. He was inside.

He walked around opening stuff.  In till he was to me.  Fear is all I could feel. I saw him thew a crack.  He crouched down and opened the door.  I shut my eyes. I pulled my body close. "Aw. No need to be so scared.  I don't want to hurt you. " I felt him rub my head. Making me shake more.

"Come on y/n. Look at me. " He said. I slowly opened my eyes.

"Tom? "

I jump out and hug him.  Being so happy it was him. "Y/n? " I let go and look at him. "I don't have much time. I'm from the fruiter." My eyes widen. "Please..... Tell me.... Do you love me? " "Love you? " "Yes? " "Of course!  I just was to scared to tell you! " "Then tell past me.  Please. " He started to leave. "Tom no! " "Tell my pass please! " I stand up and go to my phone. I get in bed.

Texting

Y/n- Tom?T-
T-Yea?

Y/n- I like you Tom. More thank you know.

T- wow. I thought you would hate me if I told you I liked you.

Y/n- no of course not.

T- well I got to go.

Y/n- love you Tom.

T- love you too

Further Tom POV

I look around happy...

Thank you y/n.

Love you.......

End

(Ok. I'm sorry I have been gone for so long.  But school and stuff. The big test are coming so yea..... I will be working on more.  See y'all!)