yandere tord x shy reader

This was requested but I changed it a bit. Sorry I just thought this was better. Request by xXEddsworldDokiXx.

Y/n's pov

"Edd can you h-help m-m-me?" He turns around. "Ya! What do y'all need?" "Um....c-can you t-teach me h-how to d-d-draw somethings?" "Sure." Me and him walk upstairs. As we were walking into my room I saw Tord staring and giving Edd the evil eye. I didn't know why but it scared me. More than normal.

Me and Edd had stopped drawing. I learned quite a few things. We were just hanging out now. "Hey y/n?" "Hum?" I hummed in response. "Can you help me cook?" "S-sure." Me and him got up and walked downstairs. I saw Tom, Matt and Tord. Me and him walked into the kitchen. I grabbed a pot and filled it with water. I put pasta in it and turned the cooker on. It slowly cooked. I poured it into a draner. I started making the sauce while Edd cut stuff up.

We soon finished and called everyone in. We appreciate sat and ate. When done me and Edd washed the dishes.

Time skip

I woke up in the middle of the night to a scream. I start to shake. I hear footsteps. I get even more scared because the steps stopped at MY door. I grab the blankets and covered my face. I layed down and tryed not to cry. I hear the door open and close. I hear it lock. Slowly the footsteps got closer. I fealt the person grab my blanket and start to pull it off. 'Im asleep I'm asleep.' I reported into my head. I feel the cold air him me. I dare not to move. I soon see darkness.

??? Pov

"I have her." "Good bring her to me." I pick the girl up and walk out. I look over and sigh

(WARNING!  Blood and Gore! You have been warned!)

I see Edd's head just  handing from his coped neck. I see Tom arms cut off with his guts hanging out. Matt's eyes were no longer there and his mouth ripped open. Blood was everywhere. With his mark. "Monster, making me do this." I wisper. I walk out and lay her on the back. Making sure she would not fall. "I'm sorry." I say. As I go back in and take the pictures.

Time skip.

Y/n's pov

I wake up in a bed. I don't know we're I am but I was scared. I hear the door open and I see Tord. "T-tord?" "Ah. Your awake. How was you sleep?" "We're am I?" I say. Ignoring the question. "Oh your at my base. Away from those pigs." He said. 'Pigs?' I thought. "What pigs?" "Well my sweet. Edd Matt and Tom of course." He said with a insane smile. "T-they were n-n-not pigs!" "Well that's what you know. Also you'll never see them again." "W-what?!" He handed me a little bag. I open it and gasp. I saw them. All of them dead. Blood everywhere. Tears started to form. "Y-YOU MONSTER!" I yell and fall to my knees crying. He walked over to me and pulled into his lap. I didn't try and get away. I couldn't. I was booked. I grabbed his shirt and cryed. "I-i-i-i hate y-you." I sobed. He shushed me. "You'll love me. No one will touch you and if they do. I'll kill them." He laughed.

2 mouths later.

I hated Tord. He made me kiss him and hug him and cuddle him. I don't like it. I HATE it. I'm too shy and scared to do anything. He wants me to marry him. He said if I say no he will kill my family. So I had to say yes. I was forced to.

We are married and we have 2 kids. I hate my life but love it too. I hate Tord for what he did.

But I could hate Tord.

But I could never have my husband.

(The end. Hope y'all liked it. If you don't understand the last part then it kinda like this. You hate TORD.  The red hoodie guy. You you could never hate you HUSBAND the nice loving carning one. 2 different people. So ya...... I'm working on the Q and a. So ya.....)