neko Tord x reader

(this was requested by my friend.)

Y/n's pov
Tord's been aticing weird. He never talks to us. He barely comes out of his room. And he always wears a hat. I don't know what's going on but I'm gonna find out.

As I was making dinner I was singing a little song. "I can't help falling in love with you~" I wispier sing to myself. "Nice singing." I Yelp. I turn around and to my surprise I see Tord. "T-tord you scared me." He smiled. "Whatcha making?" "Oh I'm making tuna salad and some steak." "Sound good.  May I help?" I blinked in surprise. 'tord want to help?' I thought. "S-sure." I tell him to cut up the steak. After a bit we get done and the rest of the boys get home. "Hey guys!" I say. "Hey y/n. What's up?" Edd said. "Nothing much just finished dinner." "Oh cool. Thanks." Edd said. Matt and Tom said thanks as well. "Don't only thanks me but also thank Tord. He helped. They all looked shoked. "Tord helped?" Tom questions. "Ya. He must have gotten bord of sitting in his room and came down." "Well that was nice of him." Edd said. We all walk into the kitchen. Edd and me seat the table. We all sit down and me and Tord hand out the food.

Le time skip

We get done eating. I get all the plats and start to wash them. "Need help?" I turn and again see Tord. "Sure." He helped me with the dishes. As we're cleaning I look at tord's head. 'hes still wearing that hat?' I thought. "You ok?" He asked snapping me out if my text
Trans. "Oh... Ya sorry."  He looked at me puzzled. "I was just....thinksing." "ok..?" We soon get done and we go join the outhers in the living room. I sit on the floor with Tord. I soon start to drift off to sleep.

Tord's pov
I look over at y/n. She was asleep. I look at the rest of the guys. Asleep. I stand up and get y/n. I pick her up and take her to her room. I lay her down. I turn to leave. I get too the door and I hear her wisper. "H-help...." "What?" I close her door and walk back over to her. "T-tord please don't leave me. I'm scared." Her voice was shaking. She was asleep. Having a nightmare probably. I go down to her ear. "Shhhhh. I'm hear no need to fear." I wisper. Her eyes slowly open. "Tord?" "Yes~."  "W-wil you s-sleep with me tonight?" I smiled. "Sure." I lay down with her. I move a bit beging uncomfortable due to my tail. "Tord why do you were a hat?" "I-i-i... If I show you you'll hate me." I say. She looked at me in shock. "Tord....I would not hate you. No matter what your hiding now." I looked at her. She blushed. I pulled her closer to me. I leaned in and slowly kissed her. She kissed back soon.

Y/n's pov
I slowly kissed back. He pulled away. I wimpered, not wanting him too stop. "Hehe. Soooooooo do want to see whats under my hat?" I nodded. He sat and I did too. He slowly reached up and pulled it off. I gasp. He had f/c ears he also pulled out the same color tail. "So do you hate me?" "No! I love it. There my favorite color!" "Really?" "Yes!" I jump at Tord and hug him. I could hear him start to purr. I giggled. "Let's get some sleep." He wispers. We lay down. Tord rapps his arms around me. I reach up and rub his ears. I hear him purr agents my neck. I giggled.
"Love you Tord."
"Live you too."

(Hope you All like this. I'm working on more turths or dars. Soooooooo ya. Request if ya want. See ya soon!)