Tom x reader: drunken love

I was sitting in my room reading my book. "Y/n can you go get Tom from the bar!" "Why me!" "Because if Tord goes they will get into a fight." "Fine!" I get up and grab my f/c hoodie, I get my shoes on. "See ya Edd!"  I graded Edd's keys and left the house. I got in the car and started it. 'Man this is going to be a long drive back.' I thought.

20 minutes later

I got to the bar. I got out and closed the door. I walked to the front of the bar and walked in. I saw a lot of guys. I saw Tom at the front of the bar with his head down. 'Thank god.' I walked up Tom. "Tom you have to come home." "Y-y/n I'm fineee" "no Tom your drunk. Let's go." But before I could help him up a guy grabbed me. "Gah!" He slammed me up against the wall. I opened my eyes. "Well hello sweet cheeks."  "Get away from me." I said. He got closer and was about to kiss my neck. But someone grabbed him and slammed him on the floor. "Ai" I screamed.

Tom's POV
I looked up and saw y/n. A few seconds later I heard her yelp. I look up to see a man holding her. "Hey sweet cheeks." I growl. I stand up and pull him off of her and slam him on the ground. "Hey buddy who said she was yours." "Well she ant yours." He said. "Oh really." I grabbed her and smashed my lips into hers. She was shocked at first but melted in to it.

Y/n POV
He kissed me. I hesitated but melted into it. He pulled back. I looked into His eyes. "Well..I guess she is yours." He looked at the man. "Yes, yes she is." He pulled me close.  I blushed. The man left. "Tom..I...thank you." "No problem sweetheart." "Now will you come home?" "Yes. Now I will but you have to let me buy you one drink." "OK but only one." "Yay!" He got me one drink and one only. We walked to the car and got in. Soon Tom fell asleep.  'Aww so cute.'

Home y/n POV
We got home and I helped Tom in. "There you 2 are." "Hey Edd, can I have some help?" " ya ya." He came over getting Tom helping me get him to his room. "Thanks." "no problem." He left. I looked at Tom. "Heeey~ y/n what are you doing in my room. Do want to play?~" you blushed. "Tom no." "Well if not can you at lest snuggle with me. You owe me." "Owe you for what?" "For saving you from that guy in the bar." "I-i fine."

You got in bed and he rapped his arms around you. "Night Tom." "Night my little girlfriend." "Girlfriend?" "Yep and you'll all mine." "Mine?"  "Yes." ".....fine" you blushed. "Night my sunshine."

(Omg what is this why I need suggestions. Sorry........happy thanksgiving!) Edited