Highschool Matt x Highschool reader

(this was requested by IloveMatt3.)

Y/n's pov
Why mush I be like this. Bulled just because I'm a "nerd". People make fun of me. I wear purple glasses. With a short skirt and a white shirts and a brown button up cover up.

(Something like this)

I walk up to the bus stop and sit down. I read a little trying to get the bullies off my mind. Thin I hear it. "Hello nerd!" Him....Matt. the most handsome boy in school but bullies as well. Bad thing is I like him. I look at him. "What do you want?" I wisper. He sits beside me. "Well I wanted to go to the dance with you." My eyes widen. "M-me? But why?" "Well I think your cute." I blush. The bus pulls up and Matt gets on I get on too. I sit by my self and Matt sitis with his friends. 'He want to go with me.' I thought.

Matt's pov
Wow she's dumb! Does she really thing I want to go with HER! Ha!

.......

Why do I feal bad?

Y/n's pov
I get to my locker and I hear my name. "Y/n!" I turn and see Jain. "Yes.." "I hear Matt asked you to the dance. Well let me tell you. He was facking it. I justed wanted to tell you. You helped me once so I'll help you once." I bink trying to hold back tears. "T-thanks for telling me." I grab my bad and wright myself a note saying I had to go home due to a medical emergency. Witch was a lie.

Matt's pov

"You did what?!" "I told y/n that what you said to her was a lie to save her." Jain said. I give Jain a dirty look. I turn and grab my stuff and walk to the office and give them the spare nite I had. I started the way to y/n's house.

Y/n's pov
I sit on my chouch and watch some TV. I didn't change when I got home but I didn't care. I soon hear a knock on my door. "Who could that be." I walk to the  and open it. I gasp. It was Matt! Before I could shut the door. Matt pushed the door and knocked me back. I fell on the floor. I look up and see Matt shut and lock the door. I start to shoot away from him in till I hit a wall. I Yelp as I hit it. He walks up too me and bends down. He lifted me up by my arm and pushed me up against the wall. He puts his hands on my hip. "M-matt?" He used one of his hands to push my skirt up. "M-MATT?!" He shuts me up by kissing me. I was shoked.

He soon pulls away. "M-matt?" "I wasn't lieing about the dance. I love you y/n." I looked at him. "I love you too."

(Sorry it was short I had to do it in a rush.)