shy Tom x oblivious reader

(this was requested by Jeccica_wolfgirl432 also oblivious means not aware of or not concerned about what is happening around one.

Y/n's pov
I don't care much for people. I don't care about myself. I don't have feelings. I can't. But this one person. Gives me a heart. His name is Tom. I don't know why but. He's so shy. I just love him. But I don't show it. I just need help trying to tell him.

*BAM!* "Give it back!" I her Tom yell. "No!" I hear Tord yell. They run downstairs. He runs and they both get near me. I look at them. Tom was a bit shorter than Tord. He tryed to get it but Tord held it above his head. "Give it." I look and see what Tord had. Toomy bear. I look at Tom and see he has tears. My eyes widen. My heart hurt. 'Why is it hurting?' "oh look he's crying." I stood up and walked over to them. "Hey
y/n." I punched him. He dropped his bear. I grabbed it and looked at Tom. He back up a bit and sheld his face. "Here." I held it out. He moved his hands. He grabbed it. "Thanks you." He said with a blush. "Whatever." I walk to my room.

Tom's pov
Why did she help me. "What happen!?" I look and see Edd. "Tord took my Tommy and y/n punched him." I say. ".....y/n! Get down here!" I covered my ears. I hear footsteps and look over. It was y/n. "What?" Edd pointed at Tord. "Why?" "Because I was tired if the screaming Tom and Tord were doing" "ok just help me take him to his room." "Ok." They both grabbed one if tord's arms. And took him to his room.

I walk over to the choch and sit down. 'she so cute. Y/n so hot!' my face goes red. 'why am I thinking like this!' I cover my face. "I got to talk to someone." I get up and head to Matt's room.

Y/n's pov
"Why did you have to punch him?" "I all ready told you." "I know but you only do this when something wrong with Tom. Why?" I say nothing. "Oh my. You like him." "WHAT! NO!" I say with a blush. "You do." "I can't feal love." "Everyone can." I look at him. "Even me?" "Yes. You just have to show it to receive it." I blinked. "Ya.....but how do I tell him." "Get him in your or his room and tell him." "Ok...I'll try."

Tom's pov
Matt was no help. All he said was look good and look good. Ya real help. "Tom can I talk to you?" I turn and see y/n. "Um s-sure." I walk in her room. "Tom....I like you. More than a friend. I don't really have feelings. But you give them to me." She's blushing and so am I. "I like you too." I say.

Y/n's pov
He grabbed me pulled me close. Me kissed me. My eyes widen. I soon kissed back. "I love you Tom." "I love you y/n."

(End. Sorry this took soooooooo too long. I didn't now how to do this. I needed ideas and learn about it more. So I hope I did good. And I'll see you soon.)